Cow Is A Person's Best Friend

(A/N: Hope yuo guys like thiS!!!! m trying out a new writing dtyle :D)

You groaned inwardly as rain lashed down from the clouds above, making you feel even more miserable than you already had before. Your socks were soaked, and as you took each step you felt yourself cringe a little bit more at the feeling. The rest of your clothes were equally wet, you hadn't considered bringing an umbrella. You really should've predicted the rain, considering how dark the clouds had looked.

Soon enough, you were standing outside your best friend's house. Okay, well... Maybe you liked it in more than a platonic way, but... If you ever confessed and it didn't feel the same, you'd never be able to look into it's black, beady eyes ever again! You realized you'd been standing outside there staring at the door like a fool, so you quickly reached over to the doorbell and pressed it. Then you pressed it again, just to make sure it heard you. And then a third time, just in case it was having trouble hearing lately...

Just as you got ready to press it for the fourth time in case it was wearing earphones, the door swung open. And there stood your best friend and crush since childhood... Polygon Cow DLC. Your pulse sped up and you cleared your throat, your face burning what you could only assume to be a bright pink.

"Hey, Y/N! You're finally here! You only had to press the bell once, y'know!" It laughed, and you sheepishly giggled along with it. It stepped aside to let you in, and before you could bring up your dripping wet clothes, it said, "Don't worry about your clothes, I have some upstairs that you can borrow." You were confused as to how cow clothes would fit you, someone with a fairly humanoid body, but you didn't say anything, instead nodding and entering the house.

"Wow, Polygon Cow DLC, have you redecorated?" You looked around at the several wall decals covering every last inch of the ceiling, floors and, of course, walls. They were all of an old lady using an inhaler, but you thought you saw a tiny pogchamp somewhere behind one of them. Polygon Cow DLC smiled, looking around proudly. "Yeah! I hope you like it."

You smiled at your friend. "I love it." you had said, because it's the truth, you'd always wanted a home as stunning as Polygon Cow DLC's. You'd never admit it, but sometimes, you'd dream of getting married to Polygon Cow DLC, and you'd move into a beautiful home decorated by it. If only that were possible...

"Y/N? Are you okay? Um... Are you feeling unpog?" Polygon Cow DLC said, concerned for you and the way you'd been staring at nothing blankly. You blinked a couple times, realizing you'd begun to daydream. "Oh, uh, yeah! So, um, about those dry clothes..." You smiled, changing the subject out of embarrassment. Polygon Cow DLC smiled back, and the two of you began walking upstairs to the bedroom...

(A/N Ihop

you enjoyed!!!!! number chapter two wil be out in a month or so)