Quirk II: Reunion

_
_
_

*As they realize that they run into at U.A., Itsuka jumps into Izuku's arms, crying that she was able to see him again. Some of her classmates from Class 1-B step out to see what's wrong with her, only to see that she's crying into Izuku's shirt.*

Tetsutetsu: Kendo, are you okay?

Itsuka: I'm fine, it's just I'm glad to sees someone after so long.....

Neito: Someone of 1-A? You know him?

Itsuka: I do, very well. This is my best friend from middle school, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: It's nice to meet you guys.

*Neito walks up Izuku and stares at him.*

Neito: He doesn't seem like much? Wait aren't you that kid that shatter his arm on a 0 point robot?

Izuku: Y-Yeah, someone was in trouble, so I leap in to save her....

Itsuka: Shattered? *Thinks*

Neito: I'm guessing Recovery Girl did her job and fixed you up, but from what it seems, you must be a late bloomer, are you not?

Izuku: Yeah....

Itsuka: So what's your quirk?

Izuku: It's Super Power, I'm able to increase my strength in any part of my body or all at once.

Tetsutetsu: That sounds awesome! But since you're a late bloomer, your body hasn't had time to adjust to it, has it?

Izuku: No, not yet.

Neito: So basically, your quirk is useless to you since it does nothing but injure you each time, I'm pretty sure I could use it better then you could ever us- *Gets chopped in the neck*

Itsuka: Even it's the first day, I know I'm going to have to knock him out for his smart mouth.

Tetsutetsu: I'll take him back in class, I'll let you two catch up.

Itsuka: Thanks, Tetsutetsu.

*As Tetsutetsu dragged Neito back into Class 1-B, Itsuka let's a blush come over her face as she looks at Izuku.*

Itsuka: Midoriya... I'm sorry I didn't tell you in per-

Izuku: *hugs her* I'm just glad you're back...

Itsuka: Midoriya..

*The two walk down the hall and talk since it's the first day in U.A., so students are allowed to explore the school. Izuku and Itsuka walk and talk and caught up after the 4 years of not seeing each other, Itsuka also tells him that she can use her quirk without any problem now, along with martial arts raining from her father. As they're walking, they're stopped but Katsuki, who walking alone.*

Katsuki: Deku? And Big Hands!?

Itsuka: Great, even Bakugo is here. I honestly thought you'd be a villain, after terrorizing me and Izuku at Aldera.

Katsuki: Me, a villain? You must be joking Big Hands!?

Itsuka: The name is Kendo, remember it Dynamite Stick..

Katsuki: What the hell did you just call me!? *Grabs Itsuka by the shirt*

Izuku: Woah, you two! It's the first day at U.A., we can't have a fight break out here!

*Katsuki and Itsuka both look at him, as Bakugo let's her go and walks off looking angry as always.*

Katsuki: Whatever, not worth my time anyway.