Chapter 12

Percy Pov

I've been training for 170 years takes me 5 minutes to defeat the Primordial,Titans,and Gods.I mastered the a snap of my fingers I can make a forest fire and yet I'm still gave me immortality.I also have the curse of the Styx without the Achilles heels making me invulnerable gained more agility,strength,stamina,and told us that something was happening on Earth and we had to stop that we went back to the cave.

Grover Pov

We were going on another life threatening only person missing was Percy for this quest.I hope the 2nd line of the prophecy was now I was right beside Thalia's reminded me of Percy's second seemed to remind me of Percy.I saw the rest coming said with a grin on his face,"The gang is together again...well almost.""Don't remind me." Annabeth said with a sad face."Well Rachel told me that she saw Oklahoma when she was saying the were going there!"Thalia started walking, hoping that we could make it in time because we only had one week until all the elements are completely gone.

Percy Pov

I saw that my friends were going on a quest to find me because they need my help since the Gods were losing controls over their powers.I learned this trick on watching people through anything by Chaos.I told Damien to watch over them but make sure that they don't see him until the time was right.

Thalia Pov

So we set out to to Rachel that's were we would find the elements dude that might help us or took us no farther than the Greyhound station in waited forever for the bus to come.I was also well aware that the bench all 4 of us were sitting on was to 's shoulder was pressed tightly against was kind of awkward but its the closest we've ever been since I started crushing on him,so I simply adored that perfect moment while it the bus finally got here, I was forced to sit next to was bothering me was the way how Grover was sniffing the air frantically.

"Whats up with Grover?" I asked Annabeth."Don't know let me ask." she said before leaning across the aisle and whispering something to whispered something back while Annabeth's eyes widened."What happened?" I asked as she leaned back into her about a minute she answered
."I think we might be getting close.""What do you mean?" I asked."He smell the elements." she of the sudden I got this feeling that something bad was going to happen.

I was about to ask Annabeth if she felt the same way but the bus crashed into a light we got off the bus in Ohio, I felt as if someone was watching us from the forest behind us but when I turned around to check there was nothing there.I looked in the forest in front of me and across the the forest two green glowing eyes were staring straight at I pushed Annabeth,Grover,And Nico to the forest behind us and kept walking with them following awhile Nico came walking beside me and asked,"What happened back there?" with a worried face.I ignored the question and said,"Its getting dark we should stop for the night.I'll take first watch."I offered even though I was dead and Grover fell asleep right away but Nico stayed up playing with a lighter beside me.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" I asked.

"Can't." he replied.

"Why not?"

"Thinking."

"About?"

"Not much,just um..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."I said after a minute of silence."I want to but I just can't find the courage 'll laugh in my face and never talk to me again." he said sadly staring at the flames in his hand."You could tell me anything.I'll always be there for you," I said"from all my friends your one of my best friends." I face was feeling hot while I was looking the opposite way."Thanks but I don't think you'll get it." he said sadly."I'll try as hard as I can." I said making him smile."Go to sleep pinecone tired I could tell." he said trying not to laugh."Alright...Goodnight corpse breath." I said lying my head on his I felt his strong grip on my waist as he stuttered,"G-G-Goodnight Thalia."