Pilot

Loud, idiot, calm, lowkey scary.
Perfect, the best combination of people he could fall for.
So fucking perfect..

Hitoshi groaned and hit his head on the desk in his dorm, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" he murmured to himself.

This was going to be a rough last few months of school.

~~2 Weeks Earlier~~

"No, I haven't kissed anyone." Todoroki said calmly and put his hands in his lap.

"Bullshit! You're eighteen! You've had to have kissed someone by now!" Ashido huffed. "This is truth or dare, you can't lie!" She pouted.

Shouto just shrugged and looked to Denki. "Kaminari, truth or dare." He said quietly.

Denki perked up when he heard his name, "Oh! Dare, I'm no wimp." He said proudly.

"I dare you to go wake up Mr. Aizawa."

Everyone froze. It was two in the morning, and they had class 3-B over past curfew. Aizawa would murder Kaminari. Or , at least punish him with extra chores or homework.

"That- I- okay" the electric blond squeaked and carefully got up.

Shinsou rolled his eyes from where he laid on the couch. He wasn't really playing- well no one had asked him any questions yet. He found this kinda stupid, but he was dragged along by Mina.

Mina was his best friend, only friend really. So he just kinda stayed with her all the time.

Denki had left, and was gone for at least half an hour. During that half hour the game was paused. Pretty much everyone went up to bed a while ago, but three more people left. Now it was just a handful of people left.

Bakugou, Ojirou, Monoma, TetsuTetsu, Uraraka, Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari, Ashido, and Shinsou. No one was tired yet.

Soon enough, Denki came running back at full fucking speed. "HES COMING" he said in a panic.

"And that's when I leave" Todoroki said and walked away. Tetsu laughed and waved before pretty much running out. Almost everyone else did besides six people. Bakugou, Kaminari, Monoma, Ojirou, Ashido, and Shinsou.

Hitoshi just didn't care if he got detention. Denki was too tired to run, Bakugou was half asleep and honestly didn't care. Ojirou was too busy messing with his tail to know what was going on, and Monoma was just being cocky and staying.

Aizawa came in, looking very pissed off. Mina carefully slipped out and ran to her room.

Aizawas eyes scanned the room before he pointed to the bunch of boys. "You five! Detention tomorrow! Kaminari, you now have it tomorrow and the day after." He said lowly before walking out. "And go to bed!" The teacher yelled from outside.

Kaminari whined a little and flopped onto the couch. "Not fair!" He grumbled and folded his arms over his chest.

Neito just shrugged, honestly not caring. He got detention quite often. "Guess I'm leaving then. See ya'll losers tomorrow" He waved to the others before walking away and going to his own dorm building.

Ojirou looked up from what he was doing, brows furrowing slightly. "Oh- agh. Okay then." He sighed softly and stood. He then left to bed without a word.

Bakugou was passed out on the couch, and Kaminari was on his phone. Shinsou groaned and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to bed" he sighed and got up, shuffling away to his dorm.

"How am I this unlucky. Detention is one thing, but detention with three of the most annoying boys in school!? Ugh" he talked to himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth. "I can tolerate Ojirou, but he's still iffy about me.."

He spit out his toothpaste and swished water in his mouth. "I'll just nap during detention. It's fine.." he sighed and looked in the mirror for a moment longer before he turned off the light and left his bathroom.

His room had grey walls, purple LED lights lining the ceiling, and posters covering the walls. He had a desk, canvas and paints, and his small bed with the snow white comforter. Just to balance out the darkness of the room. On his balcony doors he had blackout curtains so the sun wouldn't wake him up.

Hitoshi plopped down at his desk after grabbing an ice coffee from his mini fridge. He opened his and chugged it, messing around on his computer and loading up some online game he played. It was stupid and had no purpose but he found it interesting.

It was sorta like tetris, but there was a lot more to it. More logic and thinking involved.

Shinsou played until he checked the time and cursed. He had to be waking up for school in an hour. Well an hour of sleep was better than nothing.

He set an alarm to wake up before collapsing on his bed and falling asleep right away.

NOON!? IT WAS FUCKING NOON!?

How did he sleep past the alarm?! Now he was going to be in even more trouble.

He groaned and scrambled to get dressed before running out the door. He walked into english class just as it started, panting heavily and groaning.

Aizawa looked up at him, "Shinsou. Detention tomorrow as well as your session today."
Of course. That's the punishment he expected.

"Yes sir.." he grumbled and went to his seat, slumping down. Everyone was staring at him but he didn't pay attention.

He just needed the day to be over and done with.
So he could get through detention.

-------
first chapter lol