The Andrews sleepover

Marian walked with the Andrews family to their home politely chatting with Mr and Mrs Andrews about herself when they asked.
"So how old are you Marian?" Mrs Andrews asked looking down at the girl.
"I'm 14 turning 15 in about 8 months." She replied.
"You're a very respectful young lady, Mrs Berry was right." Mr Andrews complimented her.
"Thank you Mr Andrews, I've tried to rub off on my sister but if you couldn't already tell, there hasn't been much progress." Marian replied with a small smile.
"She'll learn." Mrs Andrews confirmed returning her smile.
"How long have you lived in Avonlea?" Marian asked them.
"All our lives. We met in school, the very same one you'll be attending." Mr Andrews replied.
"Oh that is splendid." Marian said smiling brightly.
"Yes it was." Mrs Andrews said smiling at her husband who looked down at her and they pecked lightly.
Billy kept his eyes on the redhead who was walking next to him about a foot or two away.
"Well here we are." Jane said holding her hands out to present their home.
"Your home is beautiful!" Marian complimented.
"Why thank you Marian. Billy why don't you give her a tour?" Mrs Andrews said catching her son's eyes. He nodded and stepped forward opening the door for Marian and his family.
"Thank you." Marian said smiling at him as she walked past.
"Here allow me." Billy said taking her hat from her hands and hanging it up.
"Thank you again." She smiled once more which made Billy smile again.
"We'll be upstairs Marian, Billy will show you up." Prissy said and Jane winked.
Marian blushed slightly, as Mr and Mrs Andrews walked through a swinging door into the kitchen.
"So this is the parlor, down that hallway is the family room." He explained as she looked around in awe. He walked her into the family room.
"This is the study." He said opening the door.
There was a very very large bookcase.
Marian stared at all the books. Her eyes wide.
He walked her further in seeing her reaction.
He closed the door behind him and she jumped slightly at the noise but calmed when she saw he hadn't locked it.
"So you turn 15 soon?" He asked as she walked to the bookcase.
"Yes in 8 months." She replied touchin the spine of one lightly. The Picture of Dorian Gray
He smiled.
"That ones my favorite." He said.
"Mine too." She looked back at him. He was close behind her. She had to strain her neck backwards to look up at him as he was at least 9 inches taller than her.
He smiled down at her.
"Would you like to borrow it?" He asked.
"But-" she started.
"You can keep it, I have another copy in my room." He cut her off and she smiled up at him and held the book to her chest.
"Come on." He smiled and walked to the door.
He opened it for her once more and her smile hadn't faltered.
They continued the tour.
He took her upstairs and down the hallway.
"This is my parents bedroom. This is Prissy's and Jane's right there." He continued.
"Where's yours?" She asked acting innocent.
He smirked slightly and opened the door behind him without breaking eye contact or looking at the knob.
She followed him in.
He turned on the light in his room and it lit up.
She looked around. Grey walls, silk sheets, a desk, chair in the corner with a black pillow that matched the ones on his bed.
She smiled.
"What?" He asked still looking at her.
"I didn't say anything." She responded.
"You don't have to." He said and she looked at him.
He walked closer to her.
"So you're from Nova Scotia?" He asked still walking.
"Yes." She responded.
"That's cool." He said stopping in front of her.
He put a hand on the wall behind her trapping her against it.
"Have you courted anyone?" He asked looking at her lips.
"Yes." She replied again her eyes wandering to his lips as well.
"Are you still courting them?" He pressed.
"No." She said her breath quickening as he leaned closer.
"Marian?!" They heard someone yell from down the hall.
Billy threw his head back with a small groan obviously annoyed.
"They're in Prissy's room." He said walking her out of his room and to Prissy's opening the door for her but not going in.
"Come on!" Jane said grabbing her hand and slamming the door in Billy's face.
"You know Marian your face is quite red." Prissy said making them all giggle slightly.
They were very interested in what happened during the tour.
"Did you kiss? Hold hands? Come on we need details!" Jane questioned.
"We didn't do any of the sort." Marian laughed with Pissy at Jane's eagerness.
"Yet." Pissy added under her breath catching Marian off guard making them laugh even more.
"Girls dinner time!" Mrs Andrews yelled up the steps.
"You're sitting next to Billy." Jane said pushing her from the room and downstairs.
Jane and Prissy sat next to their mother and father, leaving Marian to sit across from them next to Billy.
She smiled as Billy pulled out her chair slightly.
"Now time to pray." Mrs Andrews said.
Marian followed suit in folding her hands and bowing her head.
Mr Andrews looked up at his wife who nodded approvingly of the girls immediate reaction.
He said the prayer aloud and it was followed by amen by them all.
Dinner consisted of Mrs Andrews asking Marian about finishing school. Where she had done it, how long she was there, if she liked it, etc...
"I did it at a school in France, I was there for about six months, and I loved it. I worked a lot with the younger girls, when the teachers asked me to. They tried to get me to stay longer and help finish some of the other girls. But I-" she stopped herself.
"But you what?" Mrs Andrews asked. They were all curious as to why she stopped mid sentence.
"I had learned of an incident involving my sister Anne and came home. She has an avid avid imagination and doesn't always know when the right time to stop talking is, and that in turn has lead her into trouble." She said making sure not to say to much.
"What was the incident?" Jane asked still curious.
"Jane!" Mrs Andrews said realizing how intrusive the question was.
"Its alright, She'd spoken ill of the family she had been working for. Taking care of their children when their mother wasn't there. The matron from the orphanage wasn't happy about it and requested I come home to help contain her." Marian replied her head down slightly ashamed of her sister.
"And were you able to?" Mr Andrews asked.
She raised her eyebrows slightly in confusion.
"Contain her?" He went on.
"For a time. But seeing as I'm only a few minutes older than her, she doesn't always listen to me." Marian replied.
"Children will be children." Mrs Andrews said with a smile.
They continued to question Marian.
Billy shifted in his seat slightly and his foot touched hers.
She tapped it back with her own and a game of footsies ensued.
"And what of your parents? I don't mean to pry but do you know much about them or remember them?" Mrs Andrews asked.
"I know they're from Scotland, hence the red hair, but that's all I've ever known." She smiled lightly.
"I'm sorry." Mrs Andrews said sincerely, reaching out comfortingly.
"Oh it's alright, I don't believe I need to know more. Ask Anne however and she'll tell you stories she's made up in her head about them. So I don't recommend asking her." She said causing them to laugh slightly.
Billy rubbed her leg with his foot causing shivers to go up her spine.
"Are you cold?" Mrs Andrews asked hurriedly wanting to make her comfortable.
"Oh no I'm alright." She said politely.
"Here." Billy took off his sweater and placed it over her shoulders.
"Thank you." She said with a fake smile. He knew what he was doing.
"Of course." He smirked.
He rubbed her leg again and Marian kicked him hard.
She raised her eyebrows as he groaned slightly in pain.
"Are you alright Billy?" She asked innocently, touching his shoulder.
He looked at her hand and she removed it after a second and placed it in her lap.
"Yes I'm fine." He said through gritted teeth.
"May I be excused for a moment?" She asked and stood when Mrs Andrews nodded.
"Where's the washroom? Billy failed to show me on our tour." She smiled seeing him roll his eyes.
He stood and walked her down the hallway.
"There's one upstairs as well." He said leading her.
He stopped in front of the door and looked back down the hallway to the dining room. They were out of sight.
"You kicked me." He said taking a step closer to her.
"And you gave me chills." She replied smirking.
"Oops?" He smirked as well getting closer.
"I'd do it again." He said now less than a few inches from her face.
"So would I." She smirked even bigger, opening the door to the bathroom and closing it in his face when she walked in.
She took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed and she took more deep breaths.
Washed her hands and exited the bathroom. She sat next to Billy once more and finished her dinner.
Mr Andrews and Billy sat on the couch talking about Hockey while Jane and Prissy cleared the table bringing the dishes into the kitchen.
Marian feeling awkward followed the girls into the kitchen with her own plate as well as Billy's and placed them in the sink.
"Can I help Mrs Andrews?" She offered and Mrs Andrews accepted her help.
"So Billy seems to be quite interested in you." She said out of the blue as Marian dried the dishes she washed.
"I hadn't noticed." Marian said playing dumb.
"Yes you have." She called her bluff.
Marian smiled to herself.
"Yes I have." She confirmed causing Mrs Andrews to laugh slightly.
"He's walking you home come morning right?" She asked.
"He is supposed to be yes." She said smiling still.
"Good, good." She trailed and they finished the dishes in silence.
They walked back outside the kitchen and Prissy and Jane were doing their needlepoint as Billy and Mr Andrews still talked loudly of Hockey.
"Do you like Hockey Marian?" Mr Andrews asked as she sat next to Jane on the couch.
"I've only ever seen one game so I can't say I know." She replied then complimented the detail on Jane's needlepoint.
"You have to go to one of Billy's games!" Prissy said excitedly.
"Okay." Marian agreed smiling.
Billy's head shot from his sister to Marian who was already looking at him.
She smiled. He smiled back.
About an hour later they went up to bed. Prissy gave Marian a nightgown and Jane climbed into Prissy's bed.
Prissy went in after.
"Well come on we don't bite!" Prissy said and Marian giggled and climbed in next to them.
It was a large bed and fit them all comfortably.
"Where's the bathroom up here?" She asked after a few minutes of gossip.
"Next to Billy's room." Jane pointed at the door. Marian nodded and stood up walking to the door.
She opened it and closed it after.
She went to the door next to Billy's room and opened it. She jumped back when she saw Billy shirtless and in boxers in front of her.
She covered her eyes looked away and instantly started to apologize slightly loudly.
Billy shushed her before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the bathroom with him.
"You'll wake up my parents and they won't be to happy if they find you in here with only a nightgown on and me in just my boxers." He said still not letting go of her hand.
"Then why'd you pull me in here?" She asked quietly.
"Uhm I don't know." He said looking at their hands now.
She was staring at his chest.
"I should uhm probably go." He said after a second. He looked at her chest now for himself. Prissy's nightgown was slightly tighter than it probably should have been in her breast area.
She didn't acknowledge what he said and continued to look at his chest.
His hands moved from hers then to he waist which was tiny. He moved her so his back was to the door. She could feel the heat from his body through her nightgown.
He moved one hand away to grab the doorknob. Her hand instantly reached for it again and caught his wrist.
"Sorry, your hands are just warm. She said and let go again takin a step back.
He smirked and opened the door.
"Goodnight Billy." She said as he took a step through the frame.
"Goodnight Marian." He replied smiling and closing it behind him.
She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, used the restroom and then returned to Prissy's room.
"What took you so long?" Jane asked smirking.
"Yeah. You were in there for a little while." Prissy also noted.
"Oh Uhm your brother was in there so I had to wait." She said looking at her hands.
"We thought we heard his voice." Jane smirked.
She smiled innocently and then crawled back into bed next to Prissy.
"Billy should walk you home tomorrow." Jane said with a yawn.
"Maybe." Marian replied yawning herself.
"He likes you." Prissy said yawning with them.
"He barely knows me." Marian said.
"He will." Prissy said before falling asleep.
"Hopefully." Marian said thinking Jane was asleep as well.
She closed her own eyes and fell asleep.
"Marian, Jane, Prissy! Time to get up!" Mrs Andrews called from downstairs.
Prissy got up first.
Jane groaned and squirmed.
Marian hadn't even stirred.
Prissy walked up to the two she shook Jane awake.
"How's she still sleeping?" Jane asked confused.
"No clue." Prissy replied walking to Marian and shaking her as well.
Marian woke up with a start and grabbed the sheets covering herself slightly.
"Woah hey it's just us." Jane said laughing at her reaction.
Prissy pinched Jane causing Jane to slap her hand away.
"Are you okay?" Prissy asked recognizing her reaction as trauma.
"Yes you just startled me is all." Marian replied calmly.
"Well come on we'll get u dressed." Prissy said holding out her hand. Marian took it and they went to Prissy's closet.
She had many dresses to choose from. Mostly pink and yellow. But she pulled out a green dress that matched Marians eyes.
"Perfect." Jane said smiling.
"I have dresses at home Prissy you don't have to let me borrow one of yours." She replied.
"I'm not letting you borrow it, I'm giving it to you. I never wear it and it would look amazing on you." Prissy said and Marian tried to deny the offer again until Jane shoved it into her hands and demanded that she put it on.
So she did and they were right it looked amazing.
"Told ya." Prissy said now dressed as well.
"Alright girls tea parties over breakfast is ready." Billy said knocking on the door frame not coming inside.
"Billy doesn't Marian look good?" Jane asked.
But Billy was gone now, walking down the steps.
Marian looked at herself in the mirror again and smoothed her hair slightly. Prissy put a matching green bow in the back.
"Alright let's go." Jane said grabbing Marians hand and dragging her down the steps as they laughed.
Billy looked up from his plate when he heard her laugh.
With a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth he didn't move, he just stared at her.
She looked down shyly and sat next to him in the same place she had last night.
"Billy, close your mouth." His mother scolded which caused Jane and Prissy to giggle.
"Well school should be interesting." Prissy said looking at Jane with a smirk.