1

Jung Taeho was a simple boy, the same as every other teenager in his grade.

He liked to hang out with his friends, tease people who happened to be shorter than him, and he had a long list of hobbies; cooking with his parents and basketball being his personal favourites.

He enjoyed pulling all-nighters for exams (and somehow always managed to get remarkable scores despite his arduous issue with procrastination), and staying up in the early hours of dawn, playing games with his online friends (probably the reason why he would end up pulling all those all-nighters, to begin with.)

He was pretty average, or about as normal as one could get when presented with two other siblings the same age as themselves.

His brothers, the bane of his existence, were reincarnations of the devil himself. He preferred to think of himself as the only sane one out of the three.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, he thought to himself when he heard the unmistakable screaming of his duplicates downstairs, and he sighed into his hands, flopping down on his king-sized mattress. Dear Lord, give him the strength to not strangle anyone today.

"Taeho, if you don't get downstairs within approximately 5 minutes, the driver will leave without you!" The ambiguous voice of his father called from down below, jolting him out of his mental preparation for what they like to call 'high school'.

Quickly swinging his school bag over his shoulder, he exited his room. "One second!" he called, going down the staircase at an accelerated speed.

Downstairs, he was met with the interesting sight of what would be considered his everyday life: his papa was on the phone, probably declining the invitation of yet another modelling agency, his dad glaring holes into the phone his husband was holding, because how dare these mediocre bastards assume they are worthy enough to have Lee Taeyong in their presence, he would hear him say whenever the inevitable phone call would end.

He rolled his eyes whilst smiling, really his dad, a man of his age getting jealous. 

"Where do you think you're going, young man?" His papa asked him once he hung up, crossing his arms with an eyebrow raised.

"School?" he replied, hesitance laced in his deep voice.

"Without breakfast?" The older man asked.

This made Taeho let out an exasperated huff, before grabbing a granola bar from the kitchen counter.

"Yeah okay, mom," he muttered, before leaving the house in a rush, grabbing his idiotic brothers by the collars of their uniform with him,  yelling goodbye to his parents as he dragged them out to the awaiting car.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? Jung Taeho!" His papa called out from behind him, shaking his blonde locks, this kid.

"You're no fun Taeho! Yoon and I were just messing around," Taehyun, the middle child of the iconic trio, exclaimed.

"It's Taeho hyung to you."

"You're only older by minutes!"

"Still older"

"Be quiet Taeho and Taehyun! I thought I was the immature one here!" They both turned their heads to the smaller boy who had shouted from his seat in the back. 

Being the oldest, Taeho had the privilege of sitting in the passenger seat.

"It's hyung for you, Yoon," Taehyun chirped.