cardi

HEATHER | CONAN G.

"what sight for sore eyes"

"Whatever, fuck you!" Y/n heard Joe say loudly in another room. The pair were fighting again? Seriously? They had literally just arrived at the place they would be staying at.

"When and where?" Cherry Blossom hissed back. Ooh, I need to watch this unfold. Y/n thought as she bounced over to the room the two men were in.

"You little fucker" Joe replied as cherry laughed.

"I can literally smell the sexual tension you two have, it's not normal" Y/n said lightly as the two men both froze to glance at the 13 year old girl at the doorway. "Basically, I sensed tension and came as fast as I could"

"Aren't you too young for those things?" Cherry Blossom asked. "And did you hear what uhm, we were saying..?"

"Oh no, you underestimate me" Y/n smiled. "And yes, I heard what you said."

"What the fuck" Joe whispered. "This kid is creepy as shit"

"I heard that 😤😤😤"

"Hold the swearing" Cherry Blossom said worriedly. "She's still 13, right?"

"No I'm a 523 year old vampire" Y/n replied sweetly. The two grown men looked as though they actually believed her. "Just kidding!" Y/n laughed.

Joe and Cherry stared awkwardly at Y/n, gaping, before sharing a concerned glance.

"You both really give off married couple energy. Cherry, wheres that engagement ring?" Y/n continued. "And can I be the priest at your wedding?" She put her hands together. "Joe, do you take Cherry Blossom as your lawfully wedded wife? Cherry Blossom, do you take Joe to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

The newly weds looked both offended and horrified as they stared at Y/n.

"Go on, say your vows"

When the two men stayed silent, Y/n tsked. "Gotta take matters into my own hands" she hopped behind Cherry, and imitating his voice, she said "I do"

She then quickly slid behind joe, putting on a deep voice as she said "I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Y/n announced. She turned to Joe and gestured to Cherry"You may now kiss the bride"

The two stared at Y/n, scared, as they slowly backed away from their own wedding. Y/n smiled, satisfied at the horror she had caused, and walked away.

━━

Miya sat at the table, eating his rice calmly as he played on his nintendo. The adults were drunk and crazy, and Y/n was partying along with them, seeming as crackheaded as them without the alcohol.