|| SIX ||

Warnings: Male pregnancy, blood, giving birth/labor, swearing (?), Woosan are in love

3 MONTHS LATER

"SAN!"

San quickly gets up from his seat on the sofa and dashes upstairs to their shared bedroom, his pace quickens as he feels his mates distress.

"Woo, baby, what's wrong?" San slowly steps over to him, taking his hands and helping him sit down.

"The pups are — ow! — coming!"

"Okay, stay here." San mentally praises himself for staying calm at a intense situation like this. "I'll get Hwa and Joong."

Wooyoung nods his head. San kisses his forehead softly and runs downstairs to the living room. "Hwa! Joong!"

"What is it Sannie?" Hongjoong pokes his head out of the kitchen.

"Woo's in labor."

A plate drops. Then a cup. Then a spoon and a fork.

"I'll get the midwife. Go back upstairs and be with him." Hongjoong says.

San nods and goes back upstairs, walking into their room again and going to his mate. "The midwife will be here soon baby."

"Do I need to shift?"

"I don't baby, can you try?"

"Yeah, I'll try." A loud groan rips through the air. "N-Nest."

San wraps his arms around Wooyoung's waist and helps him off the bed, settling him down gently in his nest and watching his mate shift into his stunning black wolf.

Wooyoung whimpers in his nest, shifting uncomfortably as the contractions get stronger. San's heart breaks down at his mates pain, knowing he can't do anything besides comforting him.

"San?"

"Come in Eunji."

Eunji comes in, the older woman followed by Hongjoong who's carrying a heavy bag.

"Wooyoung, how are you feeling?" Eunji gently asks, patting Wooyoung's head.

"He says it hurts a lot." San answers for his mate. Eunji nods.

"Okay. Next time when you feel a contraction, a really strong one, you need to push. The first pup is always the hardest to push out."

Wooyoung nods and then whimpers loudly, body tense as he pushes the first pup out. San coos at him, gently encouraging him and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He yelps when the first pup is out, body feeling somewhat lighter.

"It's a male." Eunji says. She takes a soft towel from her bag and carefully wipes off the blood of the oldest pup. She puts him in front of Wooyoung, watching as the Omega leans down and starts to lick him (read: clean).

The pup whines, nuzzling closer to Wooyoung and hiding in his fur.

"Alright, let's get the other three pups out as well."

After a few hours of intense and painful labor, all four pups are neatly cleaned and well fed.

San holds his oldest son in his arms, gently playing with his soft black fur.

Hansol and Haneul have my fur.

"Yeah, two mini Wooyoung's and two mini San's."

Wooyoung whacks him with his tail, the new mother now almost glaring at him. San chuckles and shakes his head, softly kissing Hansols head and laying him back down in the nest close to Wooyoung.

He sits down in front of his mate and husband, letting Wooyoung rest his head on his lap and close his eyes.

"I love you Woo."

I love you too Sannie.

"I'm so proud of you, Mon soleil." San kisses his head softly, scratching behind his ear. "You did really well. I can't imagine the pain you went through."

You better.

San laughs at him and nods. "Okay, get some rest. I'll watch over the pups."

Wooyoung nods, shifting his body around to make himself comfortable in his nest and closes his eyes, slowly falling asleep. Sam watches him fall asleep, gently stroking his head.

He notices Boa struggling to get closer to her mother so he slowly and carefully moves her closer, watching her purr and snuggle closer.

He smiles at the sight of his lover and children snuggled up together, the five of them purring.

He couldn't ask for anything else.

Please add the book to your reading list (optional) and library (not optional since then you'll know if I updated the book or not).
Thank you for reading!
Chapters will be published daily or weekly.