The Un-Invited

-Antonio- 

Looking in the rear view mirror at Kizzie, I pulled  over into the gas station behind my Dad sighing heavily as he got out to pump the gas, while Avery stepped out the car to go get some snacks and call his Mother. We all called our Parents and spoke to them but never let them know something was wrong.. I even talked to my Mom who seemed a little better now that I was "safer" she really didn't want me to die like my brother did in all the gang violence. If only she really knew, I had already failed her when we started to fall on hard times. My Dad was around but he wasn't into providing for a grown woman who didn't do what was best for not only her but her children. My grandparents even prayed right in front of her to never have another child. We all got pushed off on them or my Dad.

They had lives to. My Dad especially since his wife was pregnant now. I was about to have a little sister apprently. Now that was something new.

"Hey baby you okay?" Running my cool fingers over her swollen eyes lids, I kissed her nose as I crawled in the backseat with her pressing soft kisses on her moist cheeks and lips.

"Stop crying I told you I was going to protect you no matter what right?" Nodding I watched her play her little naps along the back of her head, under her braids gently.

"Yeah....you did." She croaked tears bubbling up in her eyes. Sighing sadly Antonio felt his stomach drop when she just started crying again regardless of what he just said. He had a bad feeling too and he knew she did. That's what got him the most...the fear of loosing it all again and either being left behind or leaving everyone else behind.

"Okay baby well try to rest up." Kissing her temples he pulled his coat back up over her body up to her chin again as he got out the car with a grunt. Shutting the door he hurriedly pumped some gas into her ranger rover, untl it was almost on full and tosssed some snacks into the passenger seat. Kizzie was sitting there but she started to have a bit of melt down everytime she saw a black car she thought they were going to get shot at so he laid her down in the backseat where he thought she was at least sleep. Right now him and his Dad where the drivers while everyone attempted to get some sleep. They where five hours away from home, and it made his balls itch with annoyance it really did but he had no chioce but to abide by the laws of the world so as not to draw attention to himself.

"Jehovah if you can hear me please, send us some help. I know Avery and I have done some horrible things, but please if you guide us and watch over us again I'd be most grateful." Gripping the steering wheel firmly, I moved over three lanes speeding up onto the main streets. We left so late into the night there was at least a slim chance that we got ahead start home. Although we where going home we had to hide out like we werent home so our parents wouldn't know we were back or have a chance encounter of bumping into them when where supposed to be over seven too, ten hours away right now. Checking off another hour off my mental watch, I sped it up trying to beat the clock by at least another half hour. I really wanted to get at least some form of leverage up on them. Kizzie and Diamond don't know how to fight against people like this and don't know how to surive in this type of lifestyle. There clever I'll give them that but it takes more than words to pursuade people like this. The game started getting harder when they started getting girls invovled. That's when niggas started getting popped in hotel rooms, bathrooms, shit even they own house. By sisters, baby momma's all that. All because manipulation is that great with girls who have Daddy issues at home or whatever else. The game has gotten bad since my brother left, I don't think even he would know what to do. EVEN brothers are being pent up against each other, repping difrent gangs all types of bullshit. When my brother was alive we repped for the same people man.

The Hp's and nothing else. When we met Avery he wanted some fast money and so did I so my brother taught and showed us the life, made us apart of it. We stopped for some years after my brothers death but....when you fall on hard times and you wanna take care of your Mother and siblings you do what you gottta do to make that fast paper.