Chapter 8; soulmates, huh. (Recap part 2)

Author chan here, I'd just like to say Shigaraki is infact salty whenever someone gets their soulmate. Salty ass hoe.
This one took me forever and a half to write because were writing stories at school aswell so now I have to remember like 3 stories + writers block so updates will take longer.

Author-chan 🤎

3rd person POV

"That was a close one" Dabi said as Shigaraki walked out of the room. Instead of leaving, Shigaraki popped his head back in to see a hawks crawling out of the blankets.

"So, soulma-" hawks was saying but cut himself off when he heard a relatively loud thud sound.

"Man, fuck you twice" Shigaraki said while pushing twice off of him and standing up, leaning against the door frame and staring at hawks and Dabi.

"You heard everything, didn't you handyman?" Dabi said as Shigaraki nodded and slowly walked towards the bed before bellyflopping onto it. "And now I'm joining in on the soon to be chaos" he said confidently while rolling over, Twice jumped on him and layed there, on him with Shigaraki staring at him like a fucking murderer (aLmOsT aS iF hE iS oNe!!) until toga walked back in the room.

"I'll get more water" she said as she threw the 3 bottles of water she did have on the bed, hitting Shigaraki and twice in the face and then quickly skipped off back to annoy kurogiri for more water, one could only assume.

"Sooo, what're you guys doing?" Shigaraki asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Tiktoks, scenes, I dunno!" Hawks said stroking his imaginary beard.

"We're making incorrect quotes now, if you weren't going to then too bad" Shigaraki said, walking out of the room and coming back in with a suspicious amount of hero merchandise, including UA students, but everyone knew it was toga's.

"I'm ba- why is there so much hero merch on Dabi's bed... why is there ENDEAVOUR MERCH!!" Toga asked in a jokingly panicky voice while Detroit yeeting the water she was holding at Shigaraki's head.

"This is your shit you know, we're doing incorrect quote scenes!"twice said, bouncing back and forth between rubbing Shigaraki's head and showing toga the Deku merch.

"Alright let's get one done, just go off of the top of your head or whatever!" Toga said, setting up her own phone which had a tiktok for cosplaying so it was a match made in heaven/hell.

"Take one!" She yelled, starting the recording.

"This is amazing already" hawks said from the bed

"Set two take one!" Toga yelled, starting the camera way before they were ready. Dabi just spat out the first words that came to mind.

 Dabi just spat out the first words that came to mind