fourteen

Fourteen
notes & denials

“Let’s sit there!” she suddenly said which brought shock to Suna who was staring at nowhere, which the girl only ignored. His mouth felt like it was tied together, he could say anything when he felt Y/N touch his hand, pulling him towards the bench nearby.

The pair sitted a few inches away from each other, “what’s with the mood swings? You were sad earlier because of the library now you look like an excited bird finally being able to fly.”

Y/N’s cocked a brow up. “Did you just compare me to a bird?” annoyance was visible in her voice which made Suna chuckle, almost snorting. He shrugs to irritate her even more, but it backfired when she just chose to ignore him as she excitedly got something in her bag.

“Here.” Y/N extended her hand, which was holding a notebook to him. He stared at it with confusion written on his eyes before he actually accepted it. The female rolled her eyes as she whispered, “took you long enough”.

“What was that?’ he asked before opening the notebook.

“Nothing”

He laughed once again, he obviously heard what she said but still decided to question it. He looked at the notebook and he was slightly shocked at the different topics written on it. “All of those are the topics that I noticed you had a hard time learning, there are also some possible questions that might appear on the finals.” she informed Suna.

“Make sure to review that.” she continued. Suna stared at her with awe, quite shocked because of the girl’s effort. He would surely take his time and read it all, he did not want to waste her efforts. For once, the brunette did not want to give someone disappointment.

He smiled, “thank you”

“Seriously, Thank you? What happened, Suna Rintarou has finally gone soft?” she teased with a smirk on her lips. Suna could only roll his eyes. Just when he thought they could last a minute together without the teasing. “I hate you and your attitude” he said.

“This is me and if you don't want that then hold your breath for 5 minutes and die” 

“You know what? Fuck you.”

“Oh thank you so much for the compliment. Do you want a kiss?” sarcasm hinted all over the female’s voice as she said that.

“Can i?” 

“No” 

“How disappointing, Miss heather.”

"Do not call me that"

"I'll continue calling you baby then"

Y/N could only roll her eyes as she pulled out another book from her bag to review it. It was one of the subjects she was having a hard time with. Suna, left with no choice now, held the notebook she gave him and started reading it.

The chill and comfortable atmosphere definitely helped the two focus on what they were reading. Suna couldn't help but smile when he noticed how easily understood the notes you gave him.