Gracefully Broken

Artist: Tasha Cobbs Leonard and Matt Redman

Album: Heart. Passion. Pursuit

Released: 2017

Being gracefully broken means surrendering everything, pouring out our hearts, all based on our knowledge that our brokenness has a purpose.
Gracefully broken is being broken by God so that he can take you to a new level with him.
It also talks about holding back nothing and surrendering all to God.
As human beings we all experience brokenness. Whether it be hurt, sorrow, loss or  depression, we all get broken at some point. But the best part of being broken is we get to surrender it all to God. We get to leave all our hurt and pain at His feet.
We surrender all to God because we know we can't do it alone. This allows God to work fully within our lives and take all our hurt away.
God allows us to be broken so He can position us. He doesn't do that to hurt us or destroy us. He does it with grace.
God knows that the only way we will seek him is when we are at our lowest. The only way to see God's power and grace is when we are broken and have no one to turn to.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."