Junyeong and Jungkook's Fight

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms, huffing as he looked away from Junyeong

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms, huffing as he looked away from Junyeong. The six older males, stared at the couple, frowning.
"You guys okay? Did something happen?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"I heard y'all screaming awhile ago, it woke me up" Yoongi says, yawning.
"It's nothing" Junyeong says as he scoffs.
"It's clearly something, the fuck are you saying?" Jimin says, laughing.

Jungkook huffs again, standing up and walking away.
"Just tell us what happened" Jin says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Hmm... Okay, he thought I'm cheating because I was messaging some girl, but it was someone from a flower shop, I'm just gonna surprise him" Junyeong says, sighing.
"Well, that's Jungkook for you. Don't worry, he'll be okay in awhile" Taehyung says and the others nodded, agreeing.

Jungkook turned to his side as Junyeong got in the room, biting his bottom lip.
"Baby, I got something for you" Junyeong says as he sat down on the bed.
"If you don't look, then it's going away" Junyeong says, which made Jungkook curious. So, he turned around and stared at Junyeong with wide eyes.
"You jealous baby, it was someone from a flower shop" Junyeong says as he gave the flowers to Jungkook. The younger blushes, covering his face.
"Stop!" Jungkook says, head jerking to the side.

"Yeah, love you, brat"

"Love you too, bitch"