Found Out

After 3 months of being in a relationship Adam move in with Clay, their life growing as they live together. It's not perfect nothing is ever perfect, but they understand that. People have not be told of their relationship yet, only Sapnap, George, Jack and Karl knows. They slowly start playing games again, they didnt want to make it to fast and suspicious.
      There are 3 rooms in this place, I main room and 2 recording office. So, they can play at same to or background noise from the other won't show. Yet, as save as they were its yard to hind the thing you love especially when the world is keeping track and you let's some info go.
      As Clay was recording Adam needed help getting something in the house as he plays, live Among Us. Corpse walks in and taps on his shoulder and points out the door. Dream gets ups "hold up, I need to help- oh, what? Ooooh, hold on love" he says to the side and leaves. Everyone in the chat and in the game was freaking out. Clay comes back and puts his headphones on "soooo" Valkyrae says "who is this so called "love"" Clay was looking confused to realize what he said. His face turns red "y-eah, yeah. Love my love, mh" "your not going to say anything else?" 5ups asks "no, I think its obvious I'm in a relationship" "can we aleast know the gender?" Sykkuno asks. There was a long pause "male" Clay says "your Bi?" 5ups asks "eup" "nice".
      Dream was on the SMP, doing things with the other to set up the story. As there were joking, Tommy heard something in the back ground "Corpse?" Everyine was confused "what do you mean Corpse? Hes not hear?" BBH says "but I thought I heard him!" Tommy yells. Dream got nervous, but says nothing.
      Corpse was playing live "Raft" when Clay walks in he taps his shoulder. Corpes turns to kiss his boyfriend, but it seems the mic caught the sound. "What was that?" Toast asks "sounded like a kiss sound?" Sykkuno says. Adam and Dream got nervous, Clay felt quickly and Adam was felt to defend on his own. "Corpse?" Valkyrae asks "was that you?" The man was silent "no" "that was totally a lie. "What were you kissing Corpse?" Valkyrae kept up "just my mic" "no, no, no. I doubt that. Tell us what you were kissing" "myyyyyyy, paaaarr-t-nneeeerr" he spreads out. "Whaaaat?" Sykkuno says "I thought you said you don't want a girl friend?" Toast questions "I didn't says I got a girlfriend" he says quickly. There was silents "no, way" Valkyrae says "oh, Jesus" sykunno whispers "wow, our little Corpse is finally out of the closet" "shut up Toast!" Everyone started laughing.
      Corpse was on the super natural invention game again with Tommy, Valkyrae, Sykkuno and Dream. As they played Tommy asks Corpse about his type. The man went silents "Tommy, your so forward" Valkyrae says "what I just wanted to know!". Dream wanted to die laughing than he heard "tall" everyone wanted to hear more, so they went silent "um, outgoing, funny, nice laugh, and has freckles" "wow, you have a size thing Corpse?" "Tommy!" Everyone yells except Adam his face turns red "sorry, if he like tall, take Dream hes tall as fuck" "Sorry, Corpse I've been taken" Clay says "oh, really?" Adam says "eup" Clay answers.
      Corpse and Dream just flirting in a game of raft that Dream joined "stop, flirting you 2!" Toast says "it's getting to much!". Corpse and Dream didn't even noticed they were "I'm homiesexul, I'm going to love my homie!" Everyone started laughing.
      Dream was playing Among Us again, but with Corpse this time. He was sitting down on his chair when Jschlatt asked him a question "tell me in one word, the meaning of valentines day?" He was confused, everyone knows this, he must be saying a joke or something. "Should I really answer this?" Clay questions "yes, it just one word" Clay shrugs his shoulders "Love?" "Hm, yeah Clay what is it?" Corpse just came back from getting a drink, to sit down, pulls his headphones on and he hears his pet name. Yelling was in the VC(voice chat) "I state my case!" Jschlatt yells "my fucking case!" Clay and Adam are so red and embarrassed, Corpse even said his actual name. "It's, um. Not what it seems like?" He says questioning hoping they go for it. "Dream, there is no going back" Corpse started to panic, I breath became heavy, he closed his eyes. He started hearing clapping "I'm proud of you guys! Finally, it happened. How long?" "What?" Corpse asks "how long, it seemed like you guys had such a big crush one each other for 2? 3 years? A long time it what I'm saying" "we've been together for a year" "only a year" Sykkuno says. Dream chuckles "yeah" he breathes out like he was holding his breath. "You guys are perfect for each other" Mark says "yeah, it was kind of obvious you guys had a crush" Valkyrae says. Everyone starts laughing. "How did you know that would work Jschlatt?" Dream asks "oh, you called your boyfriend "love" at some point, so I thought let's try this out" "wow" Corpse laughs "and it worked" "if it weren't that you left I waited and hoped you came back at the right time, it my have not worked".
      After the game there phones blew up with congratulations, good job, people saying finally, or the ship has sailed. They sat of the sofa, with the cats they had, watching TV "I'm glad Jschlatt did that" Clay says. Adam chuckles "yeah" Clay looks at his boyfriend and the man looks back. The dirty blond leans forward, to kiss him, the older man does the same. A soft kiss before they lean back "I love you" "I love you too".
      Dream was in his recording office, he get on his phone goes to Twitter and typed "I love you @Corpse_Husband" half am hour later Corpse answers back "I love you too @Dreamwastaken" Dream looks at his phone and smiles he retweets "I am definitely taken @Corpse_Husband" he gets and answer back a second later "oh, I know @Dreamwastaken"

1055 words

Hey, hey! Please read I have a good thing you may want to hear about

I am coming out with a new book about Corpse and Dream. Warning this has more graphic gore, death, suicide, gay. Still shipping CorpseAwaken.

After this book I'll be making a second book that is CorpseAwaken, it will be shorter after that I will take a small break. Before I do I'm make a side ONESHOT book please send request and I'll get to them.

More info fun! I made a oneshot but none of th fics are mine go to it it's called "Oneshot(notmine)" and read description please. It's full of fics I read nd love.