Part 38

Dear diary,
I walked down the stairs after changing, showing off my new dress. I spun and posed accentuating my dress. I placed my back hand on top of my forehead faking a dramatic faint. "What in gods name are you wearing?" Klaus asked as I finished walking down the stairs. "Elijahs curtains" I smiled. The dress was a dark brown colour, with gold accents. It was long sleeved and fit like a glove. All though it wasn't as fancy or puffy as Rebekahs dress, it was hand crafted. "Well, I never liked the curtains anyway" Elijah said offering me his arm. I smiled taking it. Elijah lead me passes Klaus out to where Rebekah and Tina were waiting for me. "I don't recall you being invited" Rebekah snarled at her brother. "Rebekah, don't be callous" I said letting of Elijahs arm. I turned to face him. His hair was still messy from his fight with Klaus, and he had bags under his eyes. "Thank you" I whispered before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. As I pulled away I could feel a slit change in his emotions. My little kiss seemed to make him happy. I turned to Rebekah and Tina. "I'm ready" I said. They both grabbed a hold onto my arms. Rebekah on my right and Tina on my left. I smiled over at them as they dragged me towards the square. As we walked though out the square I was pulled and dragged into many clothing shops. Where I spend what felt like hours trying on dresses. Some blue, some yellow, some pink. Rebekah and Tina where the judges at my fashion show. I would try on a dress, then model the dresses to them. Rebekah offered like the green and yellow dresses. Well, Tina preferred the pink dress. "Will take the lot" Rebekah smiled at the store manager. I stumbled back. "Rebekah, you don't need to do that" I said to Rebekah. She shrugged "You're family now" I smiled at her. "Ugh I can't take the tension" Tina yelled pulling us all into a group hug. I giggled hugging them back. Rebekah looked annoyed by complied to the hug. "I saw a book shop on the corner, I'll meet you back at the mansion" I said letting them go from the hug. "See you there" Rebekah said as her and Tina wave goodbye. I walked across the square. Picking up my dress so it didn't scrape the dirt roads. The book shop was a small little brown stoned building. I heard a little bell ring as I opened the wooden door. "Hello" a women said to me to a South African accent as she cleaned the front desk. My eyes scoured the shop. I noticed that the women's flowers at her front desk were dying. Their red petals now dark brown and crusty. I slowly walked over to the flowers. Lightly touching their dying petals. I closed my eyes as I aloud my magic to heal the plant. Golden magically dust sprinkled down from my fingertips. I opened my eyes to see the flowers bursting to life. I smiled as I bent over to smell the roses. Their were now fresh and vibrant. "We don't allow witches in our shop" the women growled at me her eyes now glowing a dark yellow. "I don't mean to disturb you, I just came for some books" I sweetly said to her. The women slammed her hand on the desk. Her hand was long and un-human like. Her nails were long and dirty as she clawed the desk. Creating big deep cuts. "Werewolf" I guess my blue eyes glowing back at her. Her eyes dimmed in shock. I raised my hand to my face, wondering why she looked so concerned. "You too are a werewolf" she said pointing at me. I borrowed my brow at her, in question. "Your eyes were glowing" she breathed. I sighed, that why I needed the books. I wanted to learn more about myself, and where I come from. More importantly what I was. "Do you have any books on Silas?" I said leaning in whispering to her. She nodded. "I will take them all" I said to her. In a few seconds she returned with over a dozen books. "Perfect" I smiled handing her some money, I had pickpocketed from Klaus when he wasn't looking. Just then a man approached us from behind the desk. "A women buying books" he huffed. I gasped I had forgotten men in this area of time were unappreciated women. "Oh no sir" I gasped at the acquisition. "These books are for my husband, he has the flu that his why he could pick them up himself" I smiled battering my eyes. The man examined me. "I don't see a wedding band" he sternly said. I hesitated "umm I heard an old wife's tale that states that wearing a wedding band is bad for pregnancy" I said quickly placing a hand on my stomach. The man sighed handing me my books. "Thank you sir" I smiled. "For you" I smiled give the women a dime. She smiled up at me her eyes wide. She deserved something nice, for all the help she had provided me. I gave her a wink as I turned away from the front desk walking towards the door. The books almost fell from my hands as I opened the door. The little bell ringing again.