Reuntied

TW: MENTION OF ABUSE

Today marks 5 years since my childhood bestfriend, Draco Malfoy moved away out of no-where. We used to live right across from eachother, and thats the reason we became friends. I get pretty sad thinking about him sometimes, and why he would just leave out of no-where, not even leaving me a goodbye. I miss him, I really do. I felt my eyes watering just at the thought of him.

I quickly wiped the tears swelling in my eyes. I had a big day today, and I wasn't going to let it get ruined over a silly little thing like that.

Today, would be my first day attending Hogwarts; School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.

So, here I go. Walking with a group of kids, all of which looked way younger then me. We followed an old strict looking lady, who apparently was the 'Deputy Head Mistress?' Whatever that is.

The great big doors opened, and all you could here was chatter, yelling, and could even see some kids jumping up and down in excitement.

"This way, children!" The lady called. We all followed and she sat us down at a random table, and so, the sorting started.

About 2 hours had past, but I swear it was longer. I was just about falling asleep, when I heard the lady call my name. "Rosier, Odeya?" I quickly snapped my head up, and looked up at the lady, who was motioning me over. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and not the good kind. The kind where it felt like the butterflys were throttling eachother.

I shook those thoughts away, and made me way up to the lady. I could feel all eyes on me, which I wasn't thankful for at all.

I made my way over, and sat on a low wooden three-legged stool. I sat in silence, as the lady put an old beat-up hat on my head. I waited for something to happen, and as soon as I was about to turn and give the lady a confused look, a stern voice boomed in my head. "Hmm.. I see.. a Rosier.. where to put you, hm?.. Brave, Intelligent, Cunning,.. Prideful, nontheless. Ah yes, I see now." Those where the last things I heard before the hat shouted; "SLYTHERIN!"

A table dressed in silver and green in the far right started stomping and clapping. I gave the lady a confused look, as she signaled me to get up and work towards it. "Go on, love. Thats your house." She mused. I flashed her a shy smile, and made my way towards the table.

Once I got there I started looking for a seat, when a raven haired witch called me over. "Rosier! Come sit here." The nice witch exclaimed, patting the empty spot next to her. I was hesitant, as I noticed she was sitting with 3 other people, but went anyways.

I sat in between the witch, and a very good looking curly haired boy. "Hello, gorgeous." A boy from across the table said, with a flirty tone. I looked up, to see the boy. Fluffy, straight, dark hair, and a perfect jaw-line.

"Fucks sakes Kol! She doesn't even know you yet, maybe cut the flirting to a minimum?" The witch snapped. "Im Pansy Parkinson," She said, holding her hand out for me to shake it. I did, and greeted her back. "Odeya Rosier," I said, with a welcoming tone. "Rosier?" The curly haired boy next to me spoke. "You're a Pureblood, correct?" He questioned. "Yes, Pureblood," I shyly spoke back.

"Adrien Pucey, by the way." He said with a sly smile. "This is Blaise Zabini, and Kol Black." Pansy said, with a slight nod at each of them. They both looked up at me and smiled a cheeky smile, slightly looking me up and down.

"I have to admit though, you are beautiful." Pansy mused. "So are you, Pansy." I spoke, lightly nudging her shoulder.

The sorting ceremony ended shortly, and me and my new friends where on our way to the Slytherin commons. "EEE I cant WAIT to show you around the castle! There are so many fun parts to see!" Pansy happily exclaimed, unable to stay still.

"Alright now, Parky we understand you're excited to finally have a girl around but tone it down, will ya? Givin' me a headache." The dark skinned boy said. "Shut it, Zabini, let me have my moment. Ive been surrounded by you slobs for years." She snapped with a sassy tone, which resulted in a slight giggle from me.

We reached the painting which supposedly led to the Slytherin common room. "Salazars bitch" Pansy muttered, which led to the big portrait opening, letting us in. I immediately fell in love with the dark aesthetic the room held. Leather couches, green tinted lighting, and a cold tempature, leading to goosebumps on my skin.

I get snapped out of my trance when I feel Pansy nudging me in the arm. "Cmon! Lets change and we can meet back up with the boys down here to get to know eachother." She jeered, "Yeah, okay lets do that then," I muttered back.

And with that, Me and Pansy took off running to the girls dormitory's as the boys headed off to theirs. We where quick to change into comfy clothes, eager to meet with the boys. Within 5 minutes, we where already out the dorm. I was wearing comfortable shorts and a tight tanktop, both hugged my figure and curves perfectly.

After waiting a bit, no sign of the boys. "Should we go up to their dorm?'' Pansy questioned, impatiently. ''Uh, yeah, sure." I nervously responded, scared to invade their privacy.

We quietly snuck into the boys dormitory's, careful not to get caught by headboy Fletcher. Finally, we arrived outside their dorm.

Before I could even process what we where doing, Pansy pushed the door, making it swing open, revealing the 3 boys inside.

"What took you guys so long!" Pansy impatiently questioned, flopping down onto Blaise's bed as I followed. "Sorry, we took showers." Kol answered, in a sincere tone.

Me and Pansy sat on the bed, waiting for the 3 boys to finish getting ready, when I suddenly noticed; The sink was running the whole time, and someone had just turned it off. "Hey, um, who's in the bathroom?" I questioned. Before I could get an answer, the door opened, and he stepped out.

Draco Malfoy.

I stared at him with wide eyes, not knowing how to react. It seems he had recognized me as well, as he had stopped dead in his tracks, and his mouth open, but no words coming out.

"..Deya..?" He said in almost a whisper. This caught the attention of everyone else, who had been completely blind to the situation. "Erm, Draco.." I mumbled, unsure of what to do.

I felt the tears brim my eyes once again, as I slowly got off the bed, everyone stood still, staring at the weird interaction. ''Its been a while," He said with a slight chuckle, as he made his way over to hug me. I didn't fight it. I hugged back, enjoying the moment as much as I could.

It suddenly all hit me. I was supposed to be mad at him for leaving. Without a warning, or a goodbye. I was supposed to be hurt, and feel betrayed, for leaving me alone, with my parents. The same parents who would abuse me, and yell at me, and take every chance they could to make my life a living hell. He was the only escape from all of that, and he knew it, and still left.

"No, you bitch! You left me, you didn't even tell me where you were going! You didn't even say goodbye!" I slighlty yelled, with my face still burried in his chest. He did nothing but hug me even tighter.

"I know Deya, Im sorry.. I had no choice.." He spoke lowly, his face burried in my hair. I looked up at him, still not pulling away from the hug, with my eyes red, and a couple tears running down my cheeks. "I missed you.." I slightly whisper.

"I missed you too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: BYE I PROMISE YOU DEYA IS NOT A CRYBABY SHE'S JUST LIKE EMOTINAL IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE SHE WILL NOT CRY OVER LITTLE THINGS OKAY?? OKAY.