𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞

You pulled up to the stoplight, sighing at the red light above your head. You leaned your head back against the seat. It had been a extremely long and tedious day at work and your boss was on to you every 5 seconds.

"Y/N, sweep the floors!"

"Y/N, clean table 3!"

"Y/N, go serve at the counter!"

"Y/N, wait on table 5 and 7!

"Blah, blah, blah"

You looked over at the person next to you to see no other than JJ in his old rusty truck. He was smoking a blunt. Of course. You smiled weakly at him. You both had got off of work at the same time and it was just a coincidence that you had both got stop at the same stoplight ride beside each other.

He finally looked over at you and grinned a toothy smile once he saw you. That smiled brightened up your whole day. He waved like a child, shaking his hand violently.

You waved back before the light turned green and you stepped on the gas. JJ doing the same but harder, speeding passed you.

You rolled your eyes before doing the same to catch up. You knew he was going past the speed limit and so were you but honestly you didn't care. All that mattered was catching up to him or you would have to hear about it until the day you died.

Finally, you caught up, pulling up right next to him. You smirked over at him but he placed his blunt between his lips before putting both hands on the steering wheel and stepping on the gas. You did the same not letting him get ahead.

You was both going way over the speed limit now. You wouldn't be surprised if you got pulled over now.

You rolled down your window and stuck your tongue out at him as you slammed your foot against the gas pedal, flying past him.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to catch up but you keep going faster. JJ saw that the lane he was in coming to a end into a one way road.

He cursed himself as he tried to hurry up and catch up to you but it was too late and he had to turn off into the lane you was in. You laughed to yourself as you saw him flip you off in the side mirror. The whole way home he rode your bumper just trying to make you mad.

Once you got home you hopped out of your car and watched as JJ pulled in, almost hitting your car.

"Hey, watch the car," you tell him, walking over to him as he got out of the truck. You placed your hands on his shoulder and he flicked the almost gone blunt on the ground before kissing you. He tasted like weed. Lots of weed.

"I beat you," you giggled against his lips, ruining the moment.

"Cheater," JJ shook his head, pulling away but leaving his hands cupped around your face.

"How did I cheat?" You asked with a little laugh.

"I—I don't know but you did," He tapped your nose before walking over to the Chateau.

"Oh, I get it you're just a sore loser," You taunted, walking up on the porch with him.

He scoffed before turning to you. "I am not a sore loser" He plopped down on the couch and fumbled with his lighter, flipping it around his fingers.

"Hmm, sure does sound like it when you're calling me a cheater" You informed him sitting down next to him.

"No, I'm just stating facts. You cheated" he shrugged, looking at you with a shit-eating smirk.

"You're junky truck just ain't as fast as my car and you don't wanna admit it!" You point your finger into his chest.

"Hey, don't talk about my truck like that. It can hear you!" JJ said, pointing at the rusty truck in the drive way.

"Hmm" You hum looking at it in disgust. "I'm glad it can hear me"

"Bully," JJ muttered flicking your head.

"Sore loser," You flick his arm.

"Cheater,"

"Asswipe,"

"Asshole,"

"Jerk off,"

"Pussy,"

"Fuck face,"

A/n:
This was just hanging out in my drafts so I decided to publish it. Hope you like it.

Word count: 722