21: 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗈𝖾.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂. 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗈𝖾.

"I'll read to you to help you fall asleep."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She slammed the door shut and locked it, silently hoping that James, Lily, Sirius and Remus do not get suspicious because of it. Harry watched her mumble to herself as she clutched onto the item in her hand.

"What's that in your hand?" He asked. He never really got to ask what it was that Sirius gave her due to him getting dragged away by Y/n quickly.

"Nothing," she waved him off, going over to one of the drawers on his desk to hide it. "It's not important."

Y/n didn't even get to close the drawer as Harry had placed his hands on either side of her body and onto the desk with his chest against her back, trapping her so she couldn't escape. He looked over her shoulder and saw what it was she was hiding from him.

He honestly felt like he was about to die from embarrassment.

Sure, he may have just been moaning, begging and whining underneath her just about an hour ago, but he didn't expect his parents as well as Remus and Sirius to hear him from downstairs.

Was he really that loud?

"Yes, you were that loud," sighed Y/n, fiddling with the packet of condoms.

Harry hid his now red face into the crook of her neck, his hands coming around to wrap around her waist. "Can you blame me? You were so good, getting me to cum like that. I see why everyone at Hogwarts wants to sleep with you."

It was quiet for a while before Harry spoke up again. "You didn't get to cum though . . ."

The girl laughed, turning her head to the side and placing a purely innocent kiss on Harry's head causing him to bury his head further into her neck, tickling her slightly with his messy hair.

"Maybe you can help me . . . soon."

She turned her body around, hugging him back. Harry pulled away from her neck and gave her the cutest smile she had ever seen. He leaned forward and kissed her nose causing her to scrunch it up.

"Come on, love." She said, pulling him to the bathroom. "Let's get ready for bed."

"Calling me love now, huh?" Smirked Harry as he followed her. "Even when no one is around?"

"Shut up or I might as well just end up shoving you off your own bed when we're sleeping."

After brushing their teeth, Y/n had gone to the bookshelf Harry had in his room. She was actually quite shocked to see that Harry had a collection of books, given the fact that he didn't really like to read that much. The only times he did read was if it was with her. He didn't care what book he would read as long as she was the one reading it to him.

Her fingers trailed over each spine of the book. Most of them were her favourites, ones that she loved to read from time to time. Some were books she had mentioned that she would like to read when she got the time, and the other half she assumed were muggle books Lily had bought for him to read (even though all of them were actually muggle books).

He had a whole lot of classic novels. From 'Pride and Prejudice' to 'How to kill a mockingbird' to 'Little women' and to 'Romeo and Juliet.' All of them she had read when she was a kid.