Chapter Fourteen

Tea with Narcissa

[Warning Slight Mature Scenes at the Beginning]

"Yes, Theo, fuck right there." The blonde moaned in her dream as the boy she loved rock himself inside of her.

They were an entanglement of limbs, lips hot and heavy against each other, hands gripping onto the others skin pulling them as close they they could possibly get. Her nails scratched down his back, leaving angry red indentations along his flesh.

His body engulfed hers perfectly making her feel safe and protected as she was at her most vulnerable and exposed underneath him.

"Ugh, fuck, Daphne..."

With a jolt Evie shot up right in the bed.

What the fuck was going on.

A thin layer of sweat glimmered across her body but she felt drenched - her chest was heaving heavily, she was panting like a dog, she felt starved of oxygen. She placed her hand on her chest just above her heart trying to steady herself. But her heart rate didn't seem to calm. She felt like it was increasing with ever beat, she almost felt like her chest was going to erupt.

It was just a bad dream. It was just a bad dream. It was just a bad dream.

She kept replaying those six words in her head as she tried to calm herself. A warm hand suddenly placed itself on her shoulder and she melted into its touch instantly. Her heart rate slowed considerably more.

"You ok, princess?" Theo whispered.

His touch was tender and soothing against her cold complexion as he brushed stray damp hairs away from her forehead in an attempt to comfort her from whatever it was that had caused this reaction.

"I-I-I dreamt that you and Daphne sle-slept together." Tears pricked her eyes.

Theo erupted in laughter clutching his stomach as he found this far more amusing than she ever would. His head falling against her shoulder in hysterics.

"Theo! This isn't fucking funny!" She whined as she shoved him playfully away from her in annoyance.

"I'm sorry love, but the fact your subconscious could think I'd ever touch that little blonde harlot is rather amusing to me." His voice was firm as he pressed a kiss against her forehead.

Giving him a petulant pout he pulled her into a tight embrace reassuring her he was in no way inclined to offer himself in such a way to the likes of Daphne fucking Greengrass. He had no feelings whatsoever towards her and he wasn't planning on finding any.

He only wanted Evie.

"Now come on, we don't want to keep Narcissa Malfoy waiting do we?"

~*~

Flooing into the atrium of Malfoy Manor it was not as Evie had expected.

She'd expected it to be dark and gothic.

Instead she found a bright, airy and open space. Cream walls, lined with gold fixtures. It was rather extravagant, but in hindsight she expected nothing less from the Malfoy's. Mahogany furniture was perfectly placed around the atrium giving it a stately, my ancestors were very fucking rich, kind of feel.

Stepping from the glossy marble fireplace she inspected her surroundings much more closely.

A circular mahogany oak table sat in from of the fireplace. A top of it sat a large sculpted stone vase filled with the most beautiful flowers belonging to the gardens of the manor. Beyond the table were six or seven stairs which lead to a small landing before splitting off into another set of stairs to the left and right. Portraits of the Malfoy ancestors lined the hallways, hung if the most extraordinary sculpted wooden frames she'd ever laid her eyes on - they were the same off-white cream as the walls with speckles of gold swirled within.