Something About Her [Chocolate]

[The last part of the title doesn't make sense until my author's note and even then it still doesn't make sense. I'm not funny. *shrugs*]

   Annabeth was at the library when her phone rang obnoxiously loud. Her boss, as well as several other library people, glared at her, and she gave a weak smile, retreating to the back room. She glanced down at the number, seeing that it was unknown, then declined the call. Less than two seconds later, her phone rang again, listing the same number. 

   "Can I help you?" she asked, her voice sounding, even to herself, extremely irritated. Her boss, Athena, was still glaring at her because of the fact that she'd forgotten to close the door to the back room. 

   "Hey. It's Piper." Annabeth blinked, then slowly closed the door, racking her brain to see if she'd given Piper her number. Deciding she hadn't, she leaned against the desk, and thought of the people with her number that would give it to Piper.

   "Percy gave you the number," she said, not even bothering to make it sound like a question. There was no doubt about it. The next day after Piper had visited, she'd known that Percy looked smug. She just didn't know what for. Until now.

   "Yeah... I guess I should've told you sooner," Piper said, her voice sounding sheepish.

   "It's fine. So what's up?" Annabeth picked up some book stickers, figuring she should at least try to work so Athena wouldn't get really mad at her.

   "I'm free today. Want to do that thing?"

   "Thing?"

   "Yeah. Where we go around town and do stuff."

   "Oh, that thing." Annabeth glanced at the clock, doing some quick calculations. She hadn't missed a day of work in over a year, so Athena would probably let her out early, if she finished putting the rest of the stickers on the new books. That shouldn't take more than thirty two minutes. "I'll be ready in aproximately thrity minutes. Where do you want to meet?"

   "How about that library near central park? I'm near there." Annabeth was in fact in the library at central park, so she readily agreed to this, figuring this was very convienient for her. And if it was conveinient for Piper, all the better.

   Piper had partly lied when she'd said she was free. In actuality, she snuck away from the shoot, which, if she was lucky, would probably get her fired. This wasn't the first time she'd pulled a stunt like this, but each time, every one said she was too beautiful to let her talent go to waste. 

   She grabbed her sunglasses from her bag and put them on, despite the fact that it was the middle of winter and far from sunny outside. However, sunglasses concealed her unnaturally colored eyes, therefore concealing more than half of her 'beauty.'

   It was cold outside, and Piper was wearing shorts. What the hell? Her legs were freezing, and she was getting glances from strangers. She pulled her blazer tighter around her torso and kept walking, breathing out a shaky breath.

   Her arrival at the library was marked by a man she didn't know squeezing her ass. Before she even realized it, she had grabbed the hand and twisted it behind the man's back. "Do that again, and you won't have fingers. Just like how you don't have a dick," she hissed into his ear. She released his hand and watched the man stagger back, looking both horrified and offended.

   "Whore!" he yelled at her, catching the eye of, like, two people who actually bothered to look.

   "Says the man who tried to grope me!" she yelled back, crossing her arms to shield herself from a rather chilly gust of wind.