《 The Other Side 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓁⒾⓋ
ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ

I met with Emma down at the cavern where the staircase was alone before we showed the others. I took a sharp inhale in.

"How does it feel being back?"

Asks Emma.

I smile warmly.

"It feels nice, though I felt extremely warm when waking up like I was in my skin sack all over again." I chuckle lowly.

She also takes a deep breath, then opens her eyes.

"Are you ready to-"

I cut her off with a nod as I take off my necklace.

"This is it,"

I tell her.

"Our final step before we enter the human world."

She finishes my sentence.

Emma puts her hand on the chain part of the pendant as we mutter a few words with our eyes closed over and over again.

The pendant glows and a gust of air is blown from us to the pendant, seemingly sucking energy from us and storing it in there.

After a brief moment of silence, Emma's soft voice speaks up.

"Did we do it?"

She asks.

I open my eyes to look at the glowing zirconia and the brighter gold outlines, it pulsates with our energy.

"Yeah,"

I smile as I take a small note out from my pocket and wrap it around the necklace chain

"It should work now, from what キング hinted at. I was able to figure out how to do it."

I put back on the necklace as we went to get the others.

"Everyone! Follow us! We'll show you where the human world path is!" we wave them down.

Once we get back there, Emma and I shout at the same time.

"It's under Gracefield!"

All the kids marvel at the sight, it was a plot of land surrounded by the same golden water with a staircase leading down.

Emma points to the golden water, "We'll use this to tell キング we want to implement the promise, and then we'll all be on our way!" she cheers.

Phil looks up at us, concerned as Emma gave me the vida.

"Weren't you two asked to give a reward? What about that, Emma? Y/n?"

"Will you be able to go to the human world?"

Asks Jemima.

We both smile at them, although I can feel my heart race.

"It'll be alright!"