Chapter One

Your future needs you. Your past doesn't.

~m.r

C h a p t e r  O n e : 13 reasons why I should murder your bestfriend.

* * *

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU ROACH!" I yelled at my brother Tyler in annoyance and also threw my pillow to back up my anger.

Why are older brothers so immature and annoying yet so overprotective?

"Ouch, the pillow felt like a bullet to the head," He mocked feigning pain as he held his stomach like he was about to throw up which made my blood to boil three times more than it already was.

He was laughing insanely while I was thinking non-stop for a way to get him to leave my room when I remembered that one word, four letters that irritated him.

"Okay," I bluntly said giving him the whatever look before grabbing a random book placed on the drawer beside my bed and began flipping pages. I had read the book before but I didnt want him to get the attention he was looking for.

"Fine, we're reading the books now so give me yours," He smirked happily thinking he was going to get a reaction from me as he yanked the book from my hands and began flipping pages.

"Okay, guess we can read together then," I said with a soft chuckle, forcing my tone to sound happy and excited when I was really pissed off by him, "we can start a book club too or what do you think?"

He looked disgusted by my offer as he squinted his eyebrows and scowled,

It takes two to tango bro.

"Fine but we can at least share our opinions on the book and then-"

"Nice offer but I'll need to think about it first which is why I need to be alone in my room where its quiet," He stated with a sweet smile as he approached the door to leave but little did he know, I wasn't done with him yet.

"I can help you with that decision when it comes to book Ty, I'm and expert in this department after all I'm the president of my school's book club," I lifted my body from the bed ready to approach him.

He forced a smile and shook his head, "No worries, I will like to do this individually plus it will take me a while to decide which helps me in decision making sis."

The side of my mouth curved up to a grin which later turned into a smirk, "Oh really?" I asked and he responded with a simple nod "How long will it take then? so I'll know whether or not further steps should be taken."

He gulped as his took a moment to think of what excuse to come up with next and trust me when I say he is an expert on that.

"It could take few days so dont bother yourself," He assured as he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well... I can wait-"

"Did I say days? I meant till you date...well that's a never, oh well guess in another life time, bye sis..." His voice trailed off as he hurriedly left my room leaving the door wide open;

I'm not even annoyed that he left my bedroom door open, it's a routine, that's my life now.

"Finally, the room doesn't smell like Tyler's cologne." I sighed as I stood up to close the door.