Tsukiyama

I'm sorry but this is the lead up to the spicy part 👀👀. I will be writing it later just didn't want to make the story super long.
Warnings: Master kink Handcuffs, and impact play are going to be used in this story

Tsukishima POV
Yams was taking forever. He was always talking with some co-workers. I couldn't care less what they were talking about but I wanted to go home. I was standing outside the building where he worked with my arms crossed and tapping my foot.

I saw Yams walk out of the elevator and some guy was with him. This guy has been talking with yams for a few days and he always had to talk to yams. He started to get really close to him. The guy put his hand on yams shoulder and then moved it down to his waist. I walked over to them. My hands in fists. I was standing beside yams. The guy points at me with a confused looked.

"Oh Tsuki! Hi, sorry I forgot you're picking me up," he said.

"Let's go," I said gritting my teeth.

Yams face went pale. I pulled him by his hand. I was thinking of the best punishment. We walked to the car and I opened the door.

"Tsukishima, you can't just pull me away from work. I was talking with someone!" He angrily said, throwing his hands in the air.

"That guys was getting way to touchy," I said, plainly.

"Tsuki, he's new. He wanted some help. It's not that big of a deal."

"Get in the car," I said, in a deep voice.

He quickly got into the car. Not saying a word. He knew he was in trouble. I got in after.

"Play with yourself," I said.

"Wh-what?"

"Play with yourself. But no cumming until I say so," I repeated and started the car.

I heard Yams unzipped his pants.

Yams POV.
I spit on my hand and started to stroke myself slowly.  I left out a soft moan.

"Stop," tuski said, coldly.

I stopped.

Tsuki looked at me and said go. I started to play with myself again.

"Go faster," he said.

I was started to go faster. Tsuki kept driving along. The cars driving by us quickly so I hoped that they didn't catch a glimpse of me.

I left out another small moan. I needed something more to help me cum. I started to move even faster. A bit of pre cum started to leak out of my dick.

"Stop," tsuki deep voice lingered in the car.

I stopped and let out a whine.

"Shut up. Only good boys get to cum," tsuki responded.

"Please," I weakly pleaded.

"Save the begging for later."

"M-master, please," I tried again.

"Submitting me to already," he smiled.

We pulled up into out driveway. Tsuki had a huge smirk on his face.

"Get upstairs and take out the paddle and handcuffs. Don't touch yourself anymore," he said, keeping his stupid smirk.

I pulled my pants up and walked out of the car. I went upstairs and got what he asked. I pulled my pants off all the way and sat on the bed waiting.