1: Background

Your name is Oliva Josie Clifford but you get called Liv. You're 3 tears younger then Michael. You may have a crush on Luke Hemmings Michaels bandmate. You live by yours self because you and Michaels parents died in a car crash when u were 14. Your best friends are Cole, Maddie, Kia, Jade. Jade and Kia are dating. Your favorite  singer is Melanie Martinez and your favorite bands are Why Don't We, One Direction, Greenday, All Time Low, and The Neighbourhood. Your favorite food is pizza because you are Michael Cliffords sister duh.  Your favorite show is Criminal Minds and your favorite character is Garcia because she is nerdy. Your favorite colour is black (you can choose what your actual favorite colour is). Your favorite subject in school is lunch because you eat and talk to your friends. You live in LA because you wanted to become an actress.  You have a small job at a café which is called  'Have You Seen The Coffee Beans?' and yes i know its a weird name. Your favorite candy is a KitKat. Favorite brand of clothes is Adidas. You like soccer (football depending on where you are). Favorite animal is a koala because they are so cute and all they do is sleep. You're bisexual (dont come at me) and if you are a homophobic go right now we support all races and sexualities. 

*********************************************************************************************** A/N im sorry if this book is bad im trying my best and sorry if there is bad editing 

please vote and comment you your fav member of 5SOS is and let me know more about you