2: Did He Just........

So today my brother and his band 5 Seconds Of Summer were in town for a concert and Mikey gave me a backstage pass so I could see him after the show since I haven't seen him since he went on tour 9 months ago. God I miss him so much, he is the only family I have and he is always gone on tour or in a studio. I listen to his music everyday in the shower so I can hear his voice and maybe Luke's. All the boys are like family to me since when ever Mike comes to visit they come along. I like it when the boys come over so I can see Luke but he will never notice me. I'm pretty sure all the boys know I have a crush on Luke but I don't care to be honest. The concert is in 3 hours so I need to start getting ready so I can get there and get a good spot and maybe be there so I can see Mike before the show. 

                                                                              -after the show-   

After the show I got to see Mikey and the boys for a meet and greet. After that Mikey let me say with them until they could go home because I haven't gotten to see him and the boys in 9 months. When we were in the dressing room I was noticing Luke keep looking at me so I ask Mike why he was doing that. "I don't know maybe he likes you back why don't you go ask him" "no thank you" But instead Luke walks over to me and Mike with his hand scratching the back of his neck. "hi" he says nervously. "hi" "me and the boys missed you over tour" "I missed you boys too" I say as normal as I can even though my biggest crush is standing right next to me and is actually talking to me. "and I wanted to tell you I'm sorry" "what are you sorry about?" "that it looks like I never notice you when I go to Mikes and that I never had the courage to talk to you" "what do you mean 'courage to talk to me' are you like scared of me?" "no I'm not scared of you................I-I just get nervous when I'm around you" "why do you get nervous around me?" "because I like you" he says and I am truly shocked. my jaw drops to my toes and my eyes go the size of bowling balls. "are you serious?" I ask sort of yelling. "I-I am sorry ill leave now forget I said anything" I look at Mikey and he is just smirking. "wait.....Luke I like you too" he spins on his heals and rans over and takes me into a bear hug. I hug back. I still can't believe this is happening. 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm sorry if this is back but please vote and comment and I'm gonna start doing questions after each chapter 

Q: whos lane are you in? 

my answer is Calum but I swerve to Mikey