Chapter 4 Meeting Eve and starting with the army

Y/N P.O.V.

After Anna and Kureha joined our group, we started to travel to Branica. During the travel, Kureha and Anna told me their stories of what happened before I met them again. It was getting late when we finally arrived the town. 

Freya:"It looks like a normal city."

Y/N:"It is a special city where demons and human coexist."

Setsuna:"I didn't thought that they can live with together." 

When we entered the town, we went to a restaurant to dinner. We had to learn that today there were many people. The waitress asked us if we don't mind to share a table with other costumers. No one didn't mind and we got a table with a man and a demon.

Y/N:"I am sorry that you have to share a table."

Man:*drunk* "Ah, don't worry. We can't decline to you."

Y/N:"A lot of thanks."

We took a seat and ordered our food. After a while, the waitress returned to us and asked if a person can take a seat with us. We all didn't mind and the person took a seat. I immediately recognized her. It is the demon lord but my magic eye says something strange. She is only a candidate for the future demon lord. So this means that she will be in the future a demon lord. I also noticed that there were some people who paid their attention more to Eve.

 I also noticed that there were some people who paid their attention more to Eve

Eve:"Is something wrong?"

Y/N:"Wait a moment."

I saw that readied their weapons. I looked at Setsuna, Freya, Kureha and Anna and nodded at them. With a quick move, the table flew to the wall and Anna searched there cover because she isn't a fighter. I pulled out my weapons and parried the attack of the demons.

Demon 1:"Get out of my way, you lowly human!"

Y/N:"One important question."

Demon 2:"What is it?"

Y/N:"Do you know da way?"

I saw that they looked at me confused. I smiled at this because I confused them which is also my chance. I slashed my swords and killed those demons. I told Setsuna to take the other girl and Anna to our mounted animal. Then the next ones were Kureha and Freya. I was the last one and threw a smoke bomb to cover our escape. In the smoke, I escaped.

Small timeskip

We found an abandoned house. We made a small base. I didn't noticed that Eve was hurt. So I offered her to treat her injury. She accepted it.

Eve:"Thank you that you saved my life. But why did you do this?"

Y/N:"I have my reasons. Anyways, what do you plan to do now?"

Eve:"Like I always do."

Y/N:"Believe me, you were just lucky that we could help. Next time, you could be dead. If you want, we can give you protection."