On a Very Special Episode...

Peter didn't know where he was or how he got here.

The last thing he remembered was the sound of a familiar voice calling out to him...his sister.

Without a second thought he ran towards it, leaving behind the world he knew for a strange, new one.

He now stood before a wooden door, his fist gently knocking on it to alert the owners of his presence.

   Peter wasn't sure what prompted him to do so or why he was even here in the first place. The only thing he did know was that Wanda needed him and he refused to lose his sister a second time.

The speedster impatiently knocked again, before the door finally opened, revealing a shocked woman with auburn hair.

Peter had never seen her before, but for some reason he knew that it was his twin.

   His Wanda and the woman looked nothing alike. She seemed a bit older than he was and his sister had dark brown hair like their mother, but somehow memories that he and the stranger shared magically flowed through his mind.

   "Wanda, who is this?"

Peter smiled to himself upon hearing his sister's name. It was true, she was really here. He had his Wanda back...or so he thought.

   Wanda gasped softly as her hand ran down the door, staring in pure disbelief at the man standing on her doorstep.

   Peter suddenly heard words that were not his own escape his lips as he unwillingly spoke to his sister.

"Long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?"

   Wanda hesitated for a moment, before coming to the same conclusion that the speedster had.

   "Pietro?" She asked barely above a whisper, not believing the sight before her.

   Peter wanted to shake his head no. His name was Peter, not Pietro. But some involuntary force made him do a half nod.

   This was more than enough of a confirmation for Wanda as she quickly enveloped him in hug, neither of them wanting to leave the other's warm embrace.

After a few moments, the twins pulled apart and Peter furrowed his brows as he finally got a good look at the magenta-colored man beside the couch.

"Who's the popsicle?"

________

Peter had vanished in the middle of the night, leaving no trace of where he went.

   It wasn't unusual for the speedster to randomly leave unannounced. Just last week he ran to Pairs to eat his lunch on the Eiffel Tower.

But what did seem strange was that he never returned. Whenever Peter ran off for a long period of time, he'd always tell someone where he was going.

   But not this time.

Erik paced worriedly around his son's room as he searched for any sign of where the speedster may have gone.

It had been two days and he still hadn't returned. Erik had already lost so much, he wasn't about to lose his son too...not when he was just getting to know him.

The metal bender looked carefully around the room when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye...Peter's Walkman.

The boy had been glued to that machine ever since his twin sister gave it to him years ago. Erik knew he would never leave without it...at least not willingly.