Nba youngboy 📍

(Y'all some loyal mufakus!! 😔 i love you whoresss)

Y/N POV:

I was in the car with kentrrell when he slammed on the breaks hard as fuck! "Damn mane? You tryna kill me?" I questioned with a attitude! I was mad because I haven't ate today and he kept messing with my face knowing I break out! "I'm trying not to hit the car! You always got a damn attitude lil girl!" Well excuse me!!!!!! "Boy take me to chicfila!" I said waving him off looking back at my phone. "No!" He said while staring at me chuckling! "No? Bitch What the fuck you mea- never fucking mind kentrell!" I said catching myself from putting my hands on him. "Watch yo mouth!" He said staring me down! "WaTch YO MoUtH!" I said mocking him. "You know what fuck you!" I said getting out the car so i can walk to chicfila!

Oh he had me fucked up! So I'm walking "Get in the car y/n!" He sighed hanging his head out the window while driving! I ignored his dent head ass! "GET THE FUCK IN THIS CAR Y/N!" He said shouting at me! I turned and stared at his ass! "I'm not playing!" He said through his gritted teeth! "Ugh!" I yelled getting in the car! "I'm so fucking tired of this dumb ass attitude you keep giving me!" He said pulling off staring at me! "Boy bye! Yo ass don't listen I'm obviously hungry! You gotta bitch starving and shit youn love me lil boy." I said frustrated as fuck! He stopped on them breaks so fast. "Who don't love you?" He said giving me a death stare! I knew I messed up he hate when i say stuff like dat! I stayed quite! "Y/n i know yo ass hear me talking to you! Who don't love you y/n?" He questioned with his voice getting softer! "Fuck." I said in my head! I know i fucked up! "Ight bru." He said pulling off with his voice sounding real soft!

My poor baby 🤒

I hurt his lil feelings!

I thought we was going home but he stopped at chicfila! "Umm can i get a spicy deluxe no tomatoes. with a lemonade!" He said playing with his hair and twisting it! He knew my order by heart! "You don't want anything?" I said just because i wanted to hear his voice! "Nah I'm good." He said looking at his pants! We got home and i ate my food! Me and kentrell Haven't talked all day after that! I want to talk to my baby!

"Bae?" I said softly as i walked into are room! "Huh?" He said looking away from the tv at me! "You mad at me bae?" I said slowly walking over to him. "No...it's just.. i do love you and i hate when you say that shit out of anger it make me feel some type of way! I never want you to think that a young nigga don't love you ma!" He said like he was waiting to say that. "Ugh bae your so sentimental!" I said sitting on his lap giving him kisses all on his face. "Yea now get off before i get hard!" He said laughing! But ion like listening so I started grinding. "Baby i just told you to move." He said kissing me! "I don't want to daddy!" I said starting to make eye contact! He started looking at me with his eyes full of lust. "I want you in me." I said whining in his ear. He flipped me over and pulled my pants down. He started rubbing his tip on my cl¡t. "Stop!" I said moaning. "Stop what?" He said smirking knowing what he was doing. "Stop teasing me!" I moaned out! "Ok!" He said and with no hesitation rammed himself inside me. "Fuck" i moaned out scratching his back! "Dis mine?" He asked "Fuck yes it's urss!" I replied. He started playing with my cl¡t watching me squirm as he was thrusting hisself into me!

1 hour later

I'm riding him! "Fuck slow down I'm finna nut!" He said panting. But i kept going knowing my legs was about to give out on me! "Fuck y/n!" He said cumin in me! I came to. We both laid next to each other catching are breath. I turned and smirked at him. "What?" He said turning towards me! "I made you moan my name bae!" I said giggling! "Mmmhm go to sleep y/n, I love you... and i meant that shit!" He said falling asleep. Before I could respond he was knocked out!!

Vote!!