Twenty sixxx🔗.

ᒍᗩᗰIᒪᗩ

"Bitch no he been on my nerves a lot lately." I rolled my eyes thinkin' of Amari.

"I thought everything was cool after V day?" Mora said, grabbin' two bags of Doritos. We were in the middle of grocery shoppin' and I had to vent to her about her brother for the thousandth time.

"Yea for a day or two, Mora it's been three weeks, he actin like I'm capable of cheatin," I tooted my lips up. He knows I would never cheat on him, these insecurities really showed up out of thin air.

We got into an argument on Valentine's Day because a guy came by and he complimented my skin. I smiled because I take that to heart, it's hard havin' it look like this so I really appreciated the comment and he took that as me flirtin'.

We fought and then we made up like we always did. Well at least I thought we did but it was only for two days. Valentine's Day was three weeks ago so we been actin' funky with each other for three weeks. All because of him.

"Mari dumb but he ain't stoopid, you want me to talk to em?" She asked and I shook my head. We needed to get through a fight without one of us askin' her to jump in it.

"Nah it's fine if he wanna be a asshole then that's him." I shrugged and she sighed.

"I don't even see what the problem is, but then again you be muggin a bitch who even look his way so I guess I see it," She nodded and I gasped.

"Okay cuz don't look his way, heon be checkin for them," I rolled my eyes. "And exactly you said I mug them, after he told the guy to get the fuck on, he caught an attitude with me too." I exclaimed.

"He always been jealous and you kno I love that but he actin like I'm gone do him wrong, all I did was appreciate a compliment." I sighed, finished with the conversation.

"They asses shoulda came inside, ion want them complaining about nothin we fagot," She said and I nodded.

                        OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

The girls finished their shoppin' and made their way to the register.

"Wassup baby," Mora spoke to Chanel when she answered the phone. The three of them had gotten close since the trip and talked almost every day now.

"Hey Pooh, why lala ain't answer the phone?" She mugged the screen. Nel wanted to give them names only she could call them and so she did. Mila was lala and Mora was lae, because of her middle name.

"She mad right now," Mora laughed and put the camera on Mila. "Girl ian did yo ass nun you betta pick up when I call," Nel said and she kissed her teeth.

"You not nobody mama ion kno who you be thinkin you talkin to," She bucked at the phone and Nel nodded. "You kno I whoop ass stopplayin."

"But nah why you mad?" She asked as she ate a jar of jalapeños. A regular person had favorite chips, she had peppers that she could eat all day every day. Mila thought it was sickening but Mora shared the same love for hot stuff.

"I'm not even finna get back into that I'll tell you later." She said and Chanel nodded.

"Damn," The cashier said, referrin' to Mila. She wasn't payin' him any attention but Mora was all on it. She flipped the camera so Chanel could witness it too.

"Don't be lickin yo nasty ass lips at her, she big taken big boy." Nel said loudly like they wasn't in the store makin' Mila head snap up and Mora end the call. "Ima beat her ass." Mora laughed but turned her attention back on the man who seemed to be amused.