May I have the first...

"Dance." I say finishing the prince's sentence.
"Yes. Dance. That's it!" Loki replied chucking.
Biting my lip I nod in reply.

Five days earlier

      Go Grace was all I could think. After the way that my stepmother and sisters had spoken to me the only thing I could think to do would be ride on my alapossua. Her flowing mane flowing in the wind as we glavent through the forest. The suddenness of a large bull stag cause Grace to rear.

       The stag bulges out a tune of domaince, while scraping one of it's hooves along the floor of the forrest. Locking eye contact with Mr. Stag feels as if I'm looking into him, into his soul. His dark chocolate brown eyes have flecks of gold and green the way his nose glistens in the morning sun.

        The unmistakable call of the hunting horn fills my ears.
"Hurry or they will catch you!" I tell Mr. Stag with encouragement playing on my voice. He did not move, instead only tilting his head. As to wonder why. Looking him in the eyes, "Go." I say comely.

Mr. Stag understands and takes heed to my warning. Jumping into the brush Grace followed him almost as if he told her to.I release a surprise shriek. Her powerful legs propel us forward after Mr. Stag.

     "Ho girl" I say trying to slow her down.
     "Miss! Miss are you alright?" A male voice with a honey smooth drawl called to me.
Taking a look at the stranger the first thing I notice are his icy blue eyes, the small flecks of green scattered throughout, like daisies in a field. His long black hair cut and fixed to sit even on his shoulders.
     "Miss. Are you alright?" He asked again.
     "I'm alright but you've nearly frightened the life out of him." I rejoined.
     "Who" His eyebrows crease in visible confusion.
     "The stag!" I reply as if it's the most obvious thing. He is most likely with the hunting party, therefore he should know what I'm talking about. "What's he ever done to you that you should chase him about?" I inquire.
"I must confess I have never met him before. He is a friend of yours."
"An acquaintance," I pause to think over my next words carefully:" I looked in to his eyes and he looked into mine and I could tell he had a great deal of left to do with his life, that's all."
     "Miss what do they call you?" He implored.
     Thinking over all the hateful things that my stepmother and sisters have called me, I shake my head.
     "Never mind what they call me."
     "You shouldn't be this deep alone in the forest alone." The stranger states.
     " I'm not a lone, I'm with you." Come to think of it I don't know this handsome mans name." Mister- what do they call you?"
      "You don't know who I am?" His face contorts to one of shock." They call me Loki or my father and brother do whenever they are in a expencaly good mood and or unpaved at me." The man Loki replied.
     "And where do you live Mr. Loki?" I ask being polite.
     "At the palace." Loki says as my eyebrows raise" My father is teaching me and my brother his trade." I can tell he trying to back pedal so I let it slide
      "Your an apprentice!" I exclaim with excitement
      "Of a sort yes." He reptiles
      "That's very fine, do they treat you well?" I ask intrigued
     "Oh better than I deserve most likely, I have been known to pull a few tricks here and there. And you?" Loki replies with a nalstagic look.
     "They treat me as well as they're able." I say trying to avoid going into detail.
     "I'm sorry."
      "It's not your doing."
      "Nor yours either I'll bet" Loki says trying to lighten the mood with a small smile playing on his lips.
     "It's not so very bad others...others have it worse I'm sure. We must simply have courage and be kind."

Loki nodded his head. "Yes you're right. That is exactly how I feel."

     The hunting horn starts the end of the chase it brings back Mr. Stag to the front of my mind.