Chapter 3: SPD?

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020

<><><>

A warm sensation goes through your lips as you drinked the tea you made by yourself of course. Who do you think would've made that? Anyway before taking another sip you felt a buzz in your pocket ruining your peaceful moment. Pulling out your pen it instantly changed into your phone.

Y/n - Hello, Y/n speaking.

Lisa - Hey Y/n! did you got the package I sent to you?

Y/n - Yes I did lisa. Also where's jarred? he wasn't the one who sent the package earlier.

Lisa - Oh! that. Well he had to go somewhere i think he said that it was a family reunion so I decided to temporarily hire another person to deliver that packages until Jarred comes back.

Y/n - Got it. Also what was his name?

Lisa - He said to just call him "Arbiter."

Y/n - Weird name but okay.

Lisa - Also did you used the necklace I gave to you? Trust me it'll be useful for your lazy-ass.

Y/n - I haven't used it and please don't give me that nickname.

Lisa - Hehe. Lazy-ass.

Y/n - Lisa I swear to god if you don't stop calling me that I'll decline every package you delivered for me.

Lisa - Okay! Okay! I was joking. Anyways call you later bye!

Y/n - Bye... *sigh* Always childish. I wonder how does she make these things? Oh well. Guess we'll never know.

What you didn't notice was the figure behind you seemingly waiting for you to turn around.

???? - Boo!

Y/n - You do know that won't work on me again Freya.

Freya - Aww I almost had you!

Y/n - The giggle ruined the act. Anyway can't you just enter like a normal customer?

Freya - I'm sorry but I'm just so exicted to share this with you!

Y/n - Well what is it?

Freya - I finally know what to write for my novel!

Y/n - Lemme guess. Is it one of your impulsive, temporary ideas again?

Freya - Hey, don't be rude. I'm being serious here!

Y/n - Okay okay, just tell me. What are you going to write about?

Freya - Before that, who were you talking to on the phone?

Y/n - ...Did you heard everything?

Freya - Well I did saw you ending the call while i was walking here so I didn't heard the call.

Y/n - *phew* Anyway I still won't tell it to you.

Freya - Aw come on! At least just tell me his or her name?

Y/n - Nope.

Freya - Please?

Y/n - Did I stutter?

Freya - Fine.

Y/n - Now, what were you going to write?

Freya - Well. This coffee shop!

Y/n - ...What?

Freya - I'm going to write stories about this coffee shop and the people who come here.