𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

JJ sat in the sand as he watched the sun sink down into the ocean.  The only sound was the waves crashing on the shore just at his feet. He didn't feel nothing. Not anger, sadness, disappointment, nothing. He felt.....numb. Memories started popping up in his mind one after another and he couldn't push them away.

"Come one live a little!" JJ insisted as he held out his hand. She hesitated before looking back into her room then grabbing his hand from outside of the window. "There ya go" JJ chuckled. She giggled as he helped her down the roof and onto the ground. "My parents are gonna kill me!" She exclaimed as they run down the street in the dark. "Who gives a fuck about them?" JJ laughed.

She was the Kook Princess while he was the King of the Dirtbags on the Cut. Nobody expected them to get along the way they did. Everyone would stare and spread rumors that they was just hanging out with each other because they was hooking up but they was absolutely wrong. She would sneak out late at night and meet him at the huge boulder down at the beach. They would stay there for however long they wanted. Smoking, drinking, talking about everything in their life's, and just enjoys each other's company.

"Hey give me that" she reached for the blunt in between JJ's lips. "Hey now" he swatted her hand away. "Give it" she demanded. "Make me" he fired back. She lunged at him tackling him off the rock and onto the soft sand. The blunt had somehow slid out of his lips and their noses touched. They stared at each other for a split second before crashing their lips together. Fireworks went up in her. It felt like magic as his tongue glided across her bottom lip asking for permission. She parted her lips allowing his tongue to enter. She slid her tongue into his mouth fighting to be dominant. Finally they both pulled away looking into each other's eyes as they breathed heavily. "Wow" JJ mumbled with a grin on his face. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that"

She was everything JJ needed. He was wild, reckless, careless, he didn't give a fuck about anything, he was the crazy one. She was calm, kind, quiet, and truly beautiful. JJ couldn't shake the image of her out of his head.

"You know your gorgeous, right?" JJ said drawing swirls on her bare back as they both sat in the bathtub full of bubbles. "I'm not" She said sitting in between his legs. "That's the biggest lie I've ever hear in my life" JJ exclaimed kissing her shoulder. "Well, you're the hot one" she laughed as she turned and kissed his lips gently. "Nah nah, I'm sexy" He flexed his biceps making her giggle. She pushed his chest playfully "You're full of shit"

"You still love me right?" He asked. "Forever and always" She interlocks her hand with his.

JJ buried his head in his hands. He loved these memories but he needed to move on. He need to move the fuck on. He stood up and started walking down the beach. Memories begin flooding in again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She shouted. "Cause I didn't want you to get involved, okay?" JJ yelled with cuts and bruises littering his face. "You said that we would tell each other everything! You lied!" She said through her tears. "I couldn't risk you getting hurt because of me!" JJ paced back and forth and he ran his hand through his hair. "How long did you say this has been happening?" She asked. "Since mom left" He informed her. "Which was when I was six."

"This has been happening for ten years?" She cried. "I'm fine, okay? It's nothing new" He tells her as tears roll down his face. "This is not okay, JJ!" She raises her voice. You can't just let your dad abuse you like this!" "

I'm fine, okay?" He screamed making her flinch.  She furrowed her eyebrows at him before turning around and leaving.

After walking for what seemed forever, JJ broke down. He fell onto his knees as he cried letting out loud sobs. It hurt. It hurt so fucking much. She was gone. She was gone.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" JJ said sitting down next to the girl on the boulder. She looked over at him and tears started falling off her face. "what's wrong?" He questioned as he grabs her hand holding it with both of his hands. "I'm s-sorry" she sobbed. "For what, princess?" JJ kissed her hand. "What did you lose my bandanna?" He chuckled pointing to her wrist that didn't have his bandana on it. He knew she would get tore up about little things like that. "N-no it's right here" she pulled it out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Then what's wrong?" JJ asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I-I.....I can't be with you anymore" She blurted out. "What?" His voice cracked. "I'm really sorry" she said as tears start streaming down her face like a river. "Why?" JJ croaked with tears in his eyes. "We aren't good for each other" She sighed."We argue all the time and then have sex to fix it. That's not healthy" 

JJ finally pulled himself together and got up. He walked back up to the street and just ran. He didn't know where he was going or why. He just ran trying to get rid of all his problems.

JJ stood at her door with flowers in one hand and her favorite candy in the other. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Finally someone opened the door and it was a dude. "Uhh hi?" He looks at JJ confused. "Hey, umm is Y/N here?" JJ asked. "Yeah, she's taking a nap though" the guy said. "Who are you?" JJ questioned. "I'm her boyfriend" the guy stated.

JJ heart crushed right then and there. His whole world was shattered. His second chance ruined. "Oh well tell her JJ said happy birthday" JJ gave him a weak smile before he shuts the door. He walked away and once he was far enough he stomp on the flowers. "Fuck!" He shouted throwing down the candy.

JJ finally stopped running and rested his hands on his knees taking deep breathes. He was never gonna get her back. It had only been a month and he couldn't get over her. Usually he could get over a girl within 24 hours but not this one. She wasn't just some girl. She was his girl.

This was slightly edit so there may be a few errors.

Part 2 maybe?

Word count:1127