Prologue

{3rd pov}[this is before the archon war]

Somewhere in a harbor (I'm not sure there's one before the war but just imagine it ehe) there a man walking with a child that has a rope wrap around the childs waist.

Any people notice this but just shrug it off like it was just nothing expet for the two people they notice that the child was wearing a very dirty hanfu and their face look like they were abuse by the man.

{???? pov}

I was walking in the harbor with the man that was about to sell me to he client as you notice the ropes around my stomach, there are any other children like me who was abandon by they're parents and never came back, some people might that 'they are being so generous' but no they are not they beat every kids that was not obeying them or trying to escape, not until they were sell, well as for me no one really want to buy me and that a reason this man is beating me, until I hear a snap and I didn't know what pain feels anymore..

We were about to go the the client but we stop walking when we heard voices behind us.

We see two people a man and a woman. The man had his back shown, donning a white robe with a hood and wearing long, wide pants. His hands are depicted orange, with vein-like markings traveling up his arm he also had a black hair faded to brown in the end his eye were a beautiful shade of gold . While the woman had a white and beautiful hanfu her hair was light hazel color.(I'm not actually sure what Guizhong looks like but just look at the picter above)

"um excuse me sir" started the lady " May speak with the child" she continue her voice is so smooth like the movements of the clouds "No may not, now leave us" my 'guadian' said in a harsh voice this made the woman companion slightly angry but the woman ignore him and began to talk to me "hello dear what's you name?" she question "....." I stay silent as for I didn;t have been given a name.

"That brat didn't have a name her parent abandon her now if you want the child you need to pay me some mora" said my 'guardian' this made the man snap " then how about this much" he threw some mora at him, took the rope from my 'guardian' hands then we start running away from him. Little did I know this is the beginning of my new life..

Time Skip.

3rd pov:

'SPLASH!!'

Sounds of water hitting the ground as a Blue haired adepti poured some water over the young girls head. After being washed up, the blue hair adepti who introduce herself as Ganyu, dress the young girl up with some white hanfu.

(kind of like this)

While doing so Ganyu Realizes that her bdy was really thin and had some scars and bruises

While doing so Ganyu Realizes that her bdy was really thin and had some scars and bruises. Which really concern her.

Later on Ganyu also tried to make her eat some foods but all she ever did was just to stare at it.