𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄!

IT HAD BEEN APPROXIMATELY THREE DAYS, twelve hours and five minutes since Andy's departure from Southampton

New York City was ever so shining as the cruise ship she was aboard on neared land. They would've reached the city sooner if Gleeson Hedge, her minder ( bodyguard in American terms ), were a wizard or witch from the ministry.

Traveling via plane was not an option for the De Vie girl. She absolutely despised that death contraption. She hated heights the most and would usually stay as far as possible from a broomstick after a small incident involving a prototype broomstick and a dare by Pansy.

And if it wasn't for Theo, she would've died that day.

Her heart fluttered at the thought of a certain caramel-haired boy with soft brown eyes and a toothy smile. . .

Okay. . . maybe does have a slight crush on Theodore Nott. But only just a little bit.

But another thing she hates about planes is the mere fact that she had to sit next to a muggle for hours — her ADHD could only take so much of the torture.

Andy wonders why, out of all the places in the world, would her grandpére send her to America. There was nothing remotely important there for her to cross the Atlantic in a ship filled with muggles.

The whole situation felt odd. 

Not only was it a slow journey — but the nervous butterflies she felt in her stomach were nauseating. It was like every nerve in her body was telling her don't go there.

She could have easily used the International Floo Network in the Ministry and she would've arrived at her destination earlier.

It was a lot safer than riding a literal death trap filled with muggles.

However, the more she thought about it — maybe it was a business trip and grandpapa was bringing her with him? The Lumière De Vie has been working to expand as a worldwide corporation in the muggle world.

But there have been talks in the Ministry about the Magical Congress of the United States of America, MACUSA for short, and their ongoing tension with the muggle government.

Now, each British Prime Minister has been visited by the Minister of Magic and a representative of the De Vie family to ensure the protection of the whole country. Though, those meetings were quite rare. They only occur when something that concerns the welfare of the country happens.

Now, if he were to meet the President of MACUSA. . . that's a completely different story and Andy had no clue what it was about.

The reason why the De Vie's were present in matters concerning politics was because ironically, the De Vie's were advocates for muggles and their rights.