Midnight

It's been a long day,
you went shopping with Rebekah, you helped Damon with Elena problems, we're not even going to talk about that and then Kai asked you to go to dinner. You guys had dinner and went home to the Salvatore house where you live. You and Kai are best friends ever since you were stuck in prison world with him Bonnie and Damon. But after you guys got out, you felt feelings that were more than what you guys have now. You have been giving hints to Kai that you like him, more than friends for a little while now, but he hasn't caught on, well at least you don't think he has. You guys got home and went into the living room to see what everyone's doing. "Hey guys" you say, they all reply with hey. "How was dinner" Caroline asks you, "it was good, what have you guys been doing" you say. "Nothing much just hanging out" Stefan says, you nod. "Look who's back from her date" Damon says walking down the stairs, with his shirt have unbuttoned, "it wasn't a date Damon, we are just friends" you say, he rolls his eyes. Elena walks down a few moments after Damon in his shirt, "well I see someone had fun tonight" you say smiling, everyone laughs. it's around midnight and your tired, so you and Kai go up to bed.
You take your black silk dress off and put on comfortable clothes on and hop in bed. Kai does the same, he changed into grey sweats with no shirt on. Your laying in your bed with Kai and he's spooning you and your little spoon. You guys are on your phones when you turn around so you're facing him and take his phone, "is there something I can help you with" he says, you stare at him and a few moments later you ask him "Can I see your rings" he stares into your eyes and gives you his hand. You start playing with his rings while he just stares at you and smiles. "what are you looking at" you say, "I can't look at you" he reply's in a really attractive way, making you wet already. A few minutes later, "This one is my favorite" you tell him pointing to his finger, "yeah" he says, you nod. You guys just gaze into each others eyes.
You smirk and look down at his hands and say "do you want to know where they would look better" he reply's with "where" you slowly tilt your head up "inside me" you say in a seductive tone "oh yeah" he responds, smirking and poking his cheek with his tongue. You take his hand and slide it down your chest to your stomach, right before you reach your underwear line, you feel his cold, sexy rings running down your body sending shivers up your spine. He quickly moves his hand from yours and grabs your throat while getting on top of you, "naughty girl... did I say you could do that" he says in a devious tone. His chain is dangling above you and his cold rings are around your throat, you start breathing heavy. "Danm I didn't think you had it in you" you say in a seductive way, he licks his lips and smirks.