Him...

You flip him over so he's on the bottom, he smirks. Your sitting on him and you slide your fingers up his chest to his face. You kiss him, he brushes his hand against your cheek. You slide your body down his and with the tip of your nails, you rub it under his waistband. You stick your hand in his pants and rub him with your palm, you feel him getting hard. You slide his pants down, "you don't have to do this y/n" he says, "shut up Kai" you say back. He sits up and grabs your throat with his strong veiny hands, "I do not like your attitude, i guess I will have to fuck it away" he says, you smirk and push him back down, his back leaning against the head board. You take his boxers down, you look at him and then look back down. You spit on the tip, and stroke your hands on his dick, "fuck y/n" he moans, you put the tip of your tongue on his dick and start sucking, he moans. You suck on him slowly, putting his whole dick in your mouth. Up and down your head goes faster and faster. You take your hand and slide it up and down his dick, while licking his tip. He grabs your hair so it's not in your face, "oh fuck" he groans. You smirk and then spit on him, you move your tongue all over him making him moan louder and louder, you see that he's in pleasure. He tilts your chin up so your eyes are on his and grabs your throat, he pulls you towards him, and kisses you.