@JaexMarie #2

Baby girl wanted another imagine so this is her #2 JaexMarie.

I had to get in my feelings to write this y'all and my 3 main songs were 4 A.M. by Melanie Fiona, Energy by Keri Hilson, and Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan.

Jada was in her car driving home from grubbing at Mickey D's. She stopped at a red light and started scooping fries out of the bottom of the bag. "Ooh!" She yelled out. She turned up the radio when she heard her song 4 A.M. by Melanie Fiona come on.

"Sitting here feeling kinda crazyyyy, but not just any crazyyy. It's the kind you feeeel when you love somebody! I know that my babyyyy is calling somebody else babyyy and I can't sit stillll. Look how gone it got meeee!"

Jada swung her head from side to side and beat the palm of her hand against the steering wheel. This song always had her in feelings, especially now since that stuff went down with her and August.

She still couldn't believe that sun yellow heifa had the audacity to say he thought about cheating on her. That's basically telling her that he thought about not being with her so what was the point in them being together? So they broke up for a few weeks, she torched a few pairs of his Jordan's and slit the tires on his car, and eventually got over it. She missed him and it's not like he actually acted on the cheating.

When she got home Jada slung open the door. "Honey I'm homeeee!" She was in a good mood for some reason.

August poked his head around the opening to the kitchen. It looked like he was sitting at the counter with his music book. "Why ya ass gotta be so damn loud?" He turned his nose up at her and turned back around.

Jada stopped in her tracks. Clearly he had her fucked up. "If I wanna be LOUD then imma be LOUD!" She yelled while walking in the kitchen to throw her bag away.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever Ma? Did yah get me somethin?"

Jada tosses her bag in the trash. "Nope!" She said, putting a little extra pop on the P.

"That's foul Ma. A nigguh in hea creatin and shit, I'm hungry."

"Stop being a big baby. You got some McChickens and a sweet tea in the car."

August jumped out his seat and ran to the door.

"You're welcome!" Jada yelled at his back.

He came back in a few seconds later with half of a sandwich already in his mouth.

"Fank yew baybeh." He kissed her on the jaw.

"Ohmigod really?" She wiped the crumbs off her face.

August sat down at the table eating his food, his music notebook forgotten. Jada sat at the counter reading some of his lyrics when his text notification went off on his phone. She held it out towards him. "You got a message."

He waved her off. "Check it fah me. I'm eatin. My code is 0903."

Jada put in his code then went to his messages.

*Tasia*: I can't wait until tomorrow. I need you tonight, I can't wait....