Repeat of the 'normal' day.

<3__________*'3'*__________<3
  'A noise. Foot steps clanking onto the wooden floor.' (lol kinda egdy

As I walk over to door, i slide on my yellow raincoat. Picking up my umbrella, as I open it into its full form. I open the stores door's, walking into the rain as I see the drips of rain fall on my clear umbrella. I stare up at the stores name "𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀"(if you know the reference... marry me.)

I slightly smile a bit, grabbing the Close'n Open. Turning the Open sign to the Close sign, I see the coffee shop still open. I pull out my phone powering it on, i check the time..

11PM
FRIDAY, JUN 26

I nod to myself, since i still have time.
I walk over to the coffee shop, opening the doors as i hear the all to familiar 'Ring'. I shake my umbrella a bit and put it in the holder for umbrellas (don't worry your raincoat isn't wet), i notice that (B/F/N)(best friend name) was on there shift.

Normally they would of had it yesterday. I walk up to them
"Hey [Name]!" They said, "Hello (b/f/n)." I'd say in a sorta monotoned voice. "Shouldn't you be heading home?"
They said as she already started on my (f/d)(fav drink)
"I know. But i thought i would just get some (f/d) before i head there." They giggle as they smirk "Whatever you say Mr. Edgy" I scoff playfully at the name they called me, and waited.

5 minutes past or chatting.
They handed my (f/d), i thanked them and start walking over to the door. "Hey wait!" They said hurriedly, i turn my head to them "Don't forget your meds.. alright?" They had a worried look on there face and concern in there voice, I smile "I will don't worry." They smile back, and i walk to grab my umbrella.

As i walked through the rain, i took a sip of my (f/d).
I pasted by a alley way, until i heard a noise in the alley way. I stopped and me being my curious little self, i walked over to the noise.
Feeling a little sketchy about it, as i walk closer i hear squeaking. Like a mouse of something like that, i walk closer hearing the noise come from my right ear. I turn my body to the right, seeing a beaten and dirty box where the noise was from. I walk over to it placing my (f/d) down, i carefully use my hands to grab each side of the slides of the box.
I open it and see..

<3__________*'3'*__________<3
A/n
PHEW THAT WAS TOUGH, anyway. Even if i'm restarting.. YOU WILL STILL GET CLIFFHANGERS HHAHA, i may make some slow updates. Mainly because of something going on in my life.
No need to worry about me! I've been eating and staying hydrated:) well.. sorta😏 anyway hope you enjoy! I may be making a discord server for us, so i can meet you all! And so you all get daily updates and drafts of things i make or chapters!

Sincerely,
                  You loving author<3

EAT AND DRINK YOU LIL SHITS.