Before you read

Hi guys!

So I know pretty much everyone skips this stuff but I think at least some of what I'm going to say is important.

- This is NOT a third book to my other two books "His Assistant" and "His Love" but it is in the same world/universe whatever you want to say. So that's why the book titles are similar.

- This CAN be a stand-alone book and you DON'T have to read the other ones first. I will say though there might be some characters who pop up who were in the other books just like cameos I guess you could say.

-I update VERY slowly. Some days I write like 2-3 chapters and then sometimes for weeks I don't write anything. If you like books that are updated fairly quickly, this is probably not for you until it's completely finished.

-I am by no means a professional in writing and will definitely have mistakes. I try to fix everything as well as I can but shit happens.

-While this book is going to be similar to the mafia-ish books of Wattpad, it's going to be more focused on the people rather than all the details of a mafia. I've done my fair share of reading Mafia books and I just thought it would be fun to put my own take on this storyline.

-Please feel free to tell me any ideas or concepts you would like to see in the book and I will do my best to incorporate them in. I will credit you at the end of the book if you would like to be. (This only applies if you put an idea before the book is finished.)

Thank you for choosing to read this book it truly means a lot ❤️