𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Soon they left from college and Manik drop Nandini at her apartment, Manik came out of his and car and open the door for Nandini.. Nandini smile and mumbled thank you to him...

Nandini: Umm.. I will go now

Manik: Yeah...

Nandini bid bye to Manik and started to go and Manik turn around to go and that Nandini look at him... Nandini turn her head and started to go again when she hears Manik's voice...

Manik: Nandini wait

Nandini: Yeah

Manik: Nandini I know that we just met few days ago and we don't know much about each other also...

Nandini: Manik I know that but what exactly you want to tell

Manik: Nandini I know it's not the right time to tell you this but I can't wait more now... I have waited to tell these for long and now I can't keep it to myself anymore... I know we just went to one date and that too was a friendly date but Nandini I have liked you in college from the time we collided but thinking you will reject me I didn't say anything... Than we both went to our own ways and see we again met after 5 years and I know you will not believe me but it's true when I saw you again.. I started liking you again infact more than the time I liked you in college.... Infact I'm falling for you each day, hour, minute, second... And I'm falling for you hard Nandini... If I say these in your Doctor language than I have got Loveria and it's only medicine is you Nandini....

Nandini was just looking at Manik and Manik was breathing heavily after saying his feelings to her... Nandini don't know what to say though she was having feelings for him but still don't know what to say right now....

Nandini: Manik... I don't know... Manik I really don't know what to say right now... I will not lie to you about not feelings for you... Yes I have feelings for you Manik...

Nandini stop saying anything ahead and Manik was desperately looking at her but he also understand that it was too fast for them right now because they met like a week ago and now he had confessed his feelings...

Manik: Nandini I understand you need time to think as it's about your life and I completely understand it take your time Nandini... Atleast I'm happy that you didn't lie about not having any feelings for me... I'm glad atleast you feel something about me...

Nandini gave a small smile to Manik and he was just looking at her nervously...

Manik: I... I will go now

Nandini: Hmmm

Manik: Nandini don't wait for me to go, you go inside after that I will go

Nandini: But Manik...

Manik: Nandini go inside...

Nandini signed as she knew he will not leave till she go inside, so she bid bye to him and went inside the building... Manik saw Nandini entering into lift so settled himself in his car drove away from there....

Nandini open the door of her apartment and saw Navya's room lights were off so she guess Navya would be sleeping by now as she was tried also...

Nandini went to her room and change into her night wear and lay down on her bed...

Manik's penthouse

Manik reached his penthouse and saw Cabir was watching movie at living room so he sat beside him..

Cabir: Manik when did you came

Manik: Just now how's your hand now

Cabir: It's good not paining much but still good