Argument.

Virat dropped  back  the morsel  of  chicken  breast  that  was clearly  near  his  mouth  when  he heard Sai  saying,  “Virat,  I want  to  join  back  acting.” She swallowed when  she saw Virat staring  at  her as  he sipped water. Sai felt  the intensity  of  his  eyes on  her,  which  nearly  choked her breath.  She dropped her eyes back  to  her  plate.  She hated  herself  for  bringing  up  the subject.

“Oh  I see!  That  is  why  you act  weird these days!” Virat  said,  jittering  with  anger.

Sai hadn’t  expected such  a  reply.  She didn’t  know  she was acting  weird  these days! “What,  weird!”

“You know  when  I  try  to,  for  example,  kiss  you,  you don’t  reciprocate.  You stiffen  while you would tender.”

“What!  You don’t  kiss  me like you used to!” She looked around the restaurant.

Nobody  was looking  at  them.  That  is  fine,  she thought. They  returned  to  their  plates and swallowed a  few  morsels  before  taking  again.

“We never ate dinner out,  why  today?” Virat asked  her .

“I thought  this  might  help  rekindle our  passions  for  each  other.” “Oh  yeah,  this  might!

  Why  can’t  you leave the obsession  of  going  back  to  acting  instead?"

“Why  do  you come  all  along  and blame my  love of  acting  for  everything?”

They  ate new  morsels  whi le they  glared at  each  other  in  silence. “When  we met  I clearly  told you that  I don’t  like actresses and never will  I take one as  a  wife. You agreed!” Virat ranted.

Virat's debut  novel  had been  out. 

Sai was a  renowned actress  then  in  the country  who had several  superhit  movies.  She was also  a  voracious  reader and happened to  read Virat's novel.  She put  following  words  in  praise of  the novel  on  her social  media:

Entertaining,  funny  and  illuminating!  I  guzzled  the  novel  in  mighty  chunks.  Recommended  to my fans..

Sai was the first  celebrity  who  commented about  the  novel.  She really  loved it,  the comment  really  came from  her heart.  Thereafter,  she  sent  Virat  invitation  to  a  private party at  her residence.  She didn’t  expect  him  to  arrive but  she couldn't  contain  her emotions and send him  the  invitation  anyway  through  email. When Virat received the  invitation  and  he couldn’t  believe it.  He didn’t  want  to  go  to  the party  but he thought it might sound rude.

Sai saw  him  in the party,  alone,  nor  dancing,  nor  drinking,  only  sitting  on  sofa.  She was busy  with  her  friends  and couldn't  be with  him  for  a  long  time.  She told  him  to  enjoy  the party,  he though  nodded,  but  came out  of  the party  and sat  in  the balcony,  looking  at  the stars.  She came looking  for  him  and they  in  truest sense met  in  the balcony. “Why  are you here?  Are you okay?” she asked Virat when  she  found  him. “I don’t  like being  around several  unknown  people!” There was awkward moment  of  silence between  them.  Though,  Sai managed to  ask. “I was thinking  whether we could have dinner  tomorrow  together."   She wanted to  say something  but  couldn’t  know  what  to  say.  So, in  the rush  she asked him  out. “Oh,  that’ll  be great.” They  did come  to  the dinner.  Both  wanted  to  know  each other.

Sai  asked,  “So  you aren’t  married,  are you?”

“No,  no.”
“So  will  you marry  me,  hah?”
“What?  Ah,  no!"