:D

hello everybody !!! i hope everyone is doing alright, thank you for reading smoking. i truly appreciate it and i'm eternally grateful for the support.

i never usually do this, however i am getting a little bit desperate, so i have come here to ask for some help TT

to explain from the start, my brother and i have been raised by our widowed father since we were really young. he has been working really really hard to provide for us, and after many years we can finally afford a new house! however we're still very tight on budget, and we won't have enough to buy new furniture and most likely would have to use the same 10-15 year old furniture that we have been using ...  my father has been working really really hard and i don't want him to stress even more about not buying new furniture for us.

i really want to do this one thing where i can lift some burden off my father's shoulders. as a college student, i can't be consistently earning enough money, but i have started a ko-fi page, a fiverr and an airfunding project too to help my family and i, mostly my father.

i want to buy a new bed for him, and new pretty living room furniture that he would love. i would be eternally grateful and in debt to you all if you guys can help me :,)

i promise that all funds and money received will go straight to my father, to help him get a little bit more money so he can sleep comfortably in a new bed, and a comfortable living room couch so he can watch movies well.

thank you all for reading this far! if you would like to support me, these are the links below. i have commissions open for ko-fi and fiverr if you would like to support me with my art ^^

ko-fi.com/celerynom
fiverr.com/celerynom
airfunding: https://www.airfunding.net/project/287981?hl=en&utm_source=copied_url&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=project_first_shares&utm_content=project_id_287981

thank you so so much ♥️