➳Words of Wisdom➳

Hi readers, so seeing that today (depending on day of publish) is a day of love when we demonstrate feelings of love and affection towards the people we come to care for, I decided to share a quote where one of our favourite female characters fell in love for the first time with her blonde saviour. I’m sure most of you have already guessed who I’m talking about.

  The time, I saw Minato as an amazing splendid ninja.

He made me believe he could fulfil my dreams, and above all, he changed me...This ordinary red hair I hated so much had brought me the person of my destiny... It became the ‘Red Thread of Fate’.

And Ever since, I liked my own hair and ....most of all, I fell in love with Minato.

                                                                                              By Kushina Uzumaki

This was one of my favourite moments in Naruto! I know it’s what most people would agree with, I always loved this moment and I have to say I really love Kushina and Minato. It was the first and best actual love story the Kishimoto had created in those three chapters and yet it turned out to be way better than some of the cliché love movies and stories that we see today. Their relationship makes us girls wish we had a similar one, where our insecurities are the factor that our other half find interest in. Its true love where your flaws are the reason he fell in love with you.

~Kurama91