𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

I just wanted to say this imagine is probably my best work and I'm actually kinda proud of myself but anyways here's part 2!

Everything reminded JJ of her. The boat, walking down the beach, surfing, his favorite ice cream store, he couldn't even ride in his own car because it made him think of the late night drives they would take where they would sing at the top of their lunges to any song that came on. She destroyed his life but he loved her too much to be mad.

"Dude, you got to stop moping around" John b pushes JJ shoulder as they both sat on there boards waiting for a good wave. "Just get over her already. Its been almost three months man!"

"It's not that easy" JJ sighs looking down at her bracelet on his wrist that he couldn't get rid of. "Well for starters get rid of that bracelet" John b states quickly pulling the bracelet off his wrist. "Hey!" JJ shouted as John b chucked the bracelet out into the water. "What the fuck!?" JJ yelled pushing John b off his board. "You fucking asshole!"

"What's wrong with you?" John b shouts climbing back onto his board. "You need to move on!"

"Just leave me alone, okay? Leave me alone" JJ says before paddling back to shore.

He walked down the beach with his surf board in hand until he looked off into the distance to see a girl sitting in the sand with her knees pulled up to her face. As he got closer he noticed that is was Y/N.

Shit.

Once he got close enough he saw that she was crying so he dropped his board and ran over to her. "Hey, you alright?" He asks. She turned around and looked up at him before wiping her tears.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she sniffs.

JJ hesitated before sitting down next to her. "What's wrong?" He questioned. "I said I was fine" she wipes a tear away. "Obviously, you're not fine. I mean look at you" JJ shakes his head.

"And why do you care?" She look up at him. JJ bit the inside of his cheek not knowing how to tell her that he still loved her. "Well I......just because we ain't together doesn't mean I don't care about you" He speaks up.

She look back down at her feet as she fidgets with the bracelets on her wrist. "So, you gonna tell me what's wrong?" JJ asks. She looked back over at his sky blue eyes staring into her.

"I was uhh dating this guy and he cheated on me" She finally blurts out.

"He cheated on you?" JJ's eyes widen as she nods. Who the hell would cheat on a girl as beautiful as her?

"What's his name?" JJ asks. "Tyler" She mumbles. "Where's he at?" JJ questions standing up. "JJ stop" She pleads. "Where is he?" He growls. He was furious with this guy. "His at his house I guess" she shrugs.

"Where does he live?"

After getting the address to this jackass's house, JJ "borrowed" John b's van and drove there. Once he got there he hopped out of the van and marched up to the door. He twisted the door handle but it was locked so he just knock on the door.

Finally the same guy that had told him Y/N was taking a nap on her birthday stood there. "What-" JJ punched him in the face knocking him back. Tyler pushes JJ by both of his shoulder which didn't do much.

"You're a bastard!" JJ yells as he punch Tyler hard enough to make him fall to the floor.

He climbed over top of Tyler and started punching him over and over and over. "JJ stop!" Y/n shouts as she walks through the door. He continues to beat the living shit out of this guy. "Cut it out!"  She yells pulling JJ by his shoulders. "He's had enough!"

Finally JJ stopped punching and looked down at the guy. Blood covered his face along with cut and bruises starting to form.

"I don't wanna ever hear that you cheated on anyone ever again, okay? You understand me?" JJ tells him and Tyler nods.

JJ turns around and looks at Y/N. He pushed his golden locks off his forehead before walking past her and out the door. As he was walking to the van he heard the sound of footsteps trailing behind him.

"JJ, wait!" She shouts after him.

He slowly turned around only for lips to crash against his. He raises his eyebrows in shock before kissing her back. His heart was pounding out of his chest with excitement. It felt amazing to smell the vanilla shampoo that she always used. He gripped onto her waist pulling her hips to his as she ran her fingers through his hair. Finally they both pulled away to catch their breath.

"Shit" She curses backing up a couple steps so that she wasn't so close. "What?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm sorry I don't know-" It's fine. It's just a kiss" JJ says cutting her off. But in his mind it wasn't just a kiss. It meant everything to him.

"Right. Just a kiss" She repeats with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"But it can be more if-" No, it can't be more than that" She cuts him off.
This was only gonna make him miss her more. Why the fuck was she doing this to him?

"Why not?" His voice cracks.

"JJ, you know why. We aren't good for each other" She explains. "We can do better right? Give me a second chance please" JJ pleads. She bit her lip as she looked at the ground. She didn't know what to do at this moment.

"Please" JJ begs grabbing her hand. "I just got out of a break up......give me a couple weeks and if you can wait on me, then I might think about a second chance" She says making JJ grin.

"Yes, of course. I'll wait for however long you want" He exclaims.

Should there more parts or is this a good stopping point?

Also sorry it took so long for me to post this! 😬 And I am experiencing a major writers block so if you have any request please share those with me! Thanks luvs 💕

Word count: 1052