22

Brian.

We made it to the hospital in no time . I picked up India and rushed inside . just being in this place gives me flashbacks of when Lauren was in here and he'll she almost died .

" I need some help NOW " I shouted out and nurse came strolling out and put her on a bed and wheeled her down the hallway .

" Sure I'm going to need you to calm down and have a seat " a unknown nurse said to me .

I sighed and took a seat in one of the many chairs they had in the waiting room .

* Five Hours Later *

Five hours ....five fuckin hours is how long even been in this hell hole . Like come on now

" family of miss lee " we all stood up and made are way over to the doctor .

" that would be us sir " I told him while stuffing my hand into the pockets of my jeans .

" well miss lee lost a lot of blood right now and that could possibly put her and her unborn child in harms ways so the best option is to do a blood transfusion and her blood type is vet rare " the doctor I've learned named to be mr. Ohare .

" if you don't mind me asking what is her blood type " I asked him with a hint if worry in my voice . I couldn't lose both of them , they're my world .

" it's -O and its very rare in people " he spoke with a sad look in his face .

" so what could we possibly do or what can be done " I asked I mean if I could give her blood i would but I know I'm not no -O so that would never work

" the only possible thing is look in our system to see if we have any blood of that type . but of we don't then you all could get tested and see if any of you are a match" he said

I'm stressing big time right now like I really dont know what to do .

" ok man " I said then he nodded in understanding and walked aways . I walked back over to the chairs and sat down .

* Ten Minutes Later *

I seen Tae , Aaliyah , and Tristan running into the lobby . I stood up to great them .

" wassup y'all " I said in a drowsy voice . I was tired as fuck and its 3 in the morning .

" hey " they said In unison .

" you need anything " Aaliyah said while pulling me into a hug .

" naw I'm good " I sat back down and rubbed my hands over my face .

Soon the doctor had came back out and told us that ...

•••••

Like
Comment
Share

Lol I know y'all are going to kill me for ending it like that but I just wanted to have your little minds wondering that's all

Asja_m 😇