More Than Those Donuts (Yandere!Poley x Fem!Reader)

Requested by XxAngelicFoxfallsxX

------------------------------------------------------------

Days and days, you have been working as a donut seller. You were known as one of the best donut makers in Lucella. All the money you earned every day, worth about a hundred dollars and everyone has been expecting every update you want to add to your flavor collections.

With those dreamy experiences, you wonder if you could have your donut factory and produce them so all of them can have a taste of it.

There are many types of people you've seen; the shopkeeper, teenagers, and the family. Those people are the common ones you've seen. They would always approach you with nice words.

------------------------------------------------------

After working until night and cleaned the place, you labeled your store "closed" as you walked on your way back home, glancing around to avoid any sneak attacks launched at you. You bet you are going to get attacked by one of them…

This time for the night, the lamps were lighting up fine and there was no trash littered around.

Every time you stepped, you prepared your arms and your fists to defend yourself, expecting some fist attacks from them and your body bruised. Sometimes, you also met a police officer passing by on your tracks and he seems to be smiling at you every time you made contact with his eyes.

Now back to the scenario you were in, you kept looking around.

After some minutes passing by, they didn't come with their weapons on. It seems like all of them are sleeping today, or either they already have enough resources for themselves. Guess it was your first lucky day.

Taking a deep breath, you greeted your own house and lay down on the sofa for a while, feeling great for the next day of your donut shop. Looking up at the ceiling, your eyes were about to close, falling into your sleep and embrace the dreams that arrive in your mind.

------------------------------------------------------

Now it's another happy day for your job. You set foot to your store and set it open. As you idle at your counter, you watched some citizens walking on the pedestrian path. The lesser the customers appearing in your store, the more you get bored that you want to sleep with the ticking clock on the wall.

Before falling asleep, the door was opened, making your eyes wide open. A grey raccoon stepped into your store as he held a crowbar tightly, and you had seen his form almost every time.

"Hey, you…" His deep voice muttered to you, making your soul tremble in fear.

"Give me your donuts or else!" He roared, as his hands tugged on your clothes, bringing you closer to him harshly. It caused you to almost trip to your table. You wanted to fight this guy back, but he seems to be stronger and you seem to be not good at physical defense. All you have is yelling to get him in the right way, even though those words you spat don't work on burglars like him.

"Give it now!" His hand on your clothes clenched tighter like someone trying to rip someone's clothes. You tried to pull away and dig your pockets for your cellphone to call for support, but that might make him raise his crowbar and bang it straight to your head.

In the end, you had no choice but to let him take the donuts and spare your life. He was more than glad as he swiped every donut he sees and ran away.

"Not today!" Somebody barged the door open, crashing into Rash's entire body. Your eyes are wide open as you see the police officer doing his deeds on protecting people. Aside from beating his body up until they can't fight back, he saved your donuts by placing them on a piece of thick tissue.