Surprise

Kiyotaka was sat in his bedroom, anticipation killed him. He was sat waiting for his boyfriend (mondo) who had wanted to meet him. He had no idea why and couldn't take the hint when he said "I wanna show you something special".

He heard a knock on the door, jumping up from his bed, he walked up to the door to see Mondo, looking at him with a smile, "Hey there, Ishi."

"Owada! You're here!"

Mondo walked in, then sat down on Kiyotakas bed, he looked kinda nervous but also excited.

"So what did you want to show me?" Taka said, he was confused and needed to know what this 'Special Thing' was exactly. The taller boy looked over, he took a blindfold from his jacket. Then tying around Ishimaru's eyes.

"M-Mondo?" He stuttered, clearly scared.

Kiyotaka felt his hands being tied up, he was terrified of what may happen. He then heard a buckle of a belt clacking. It was his own, then feeling his underwear being thrown off

"M-Mondo! What's happening! This is very innapropriate!" Ishimaru yelled, his blindfold was removed as he looked down to see Mondo in between his legs. His entire face turned red, he was speechless.

"Surprise." Owada said, before grabbing Ishi's dick and slowly jacking him off. Taka was too much of a nervous wreck to speak, he was too overwhelmed with pleasure, he closed his eyes shut.

Mondo started to swirl his tongue around Ishumaru's erection, before taking in his full length. Ishimaru moaned at the feeling, mondo smirked.

"You like that?" He looked at Taka with a smug look before plunging back into his cock, sucking as hard as he could. Ishimaru continued to moan as he felt Mondo's mouth on his dick.

"I-I think I'm gonna-" At that momen, Kiyotaka unleashed his load into Mondo's mouth, some of it getting on his face. Owada swallowed all of it then licked the rest from his face.

He stood up, "Cya, Ishi!" Mondo picked up his jacket, leaving Ishimaru panting from his orgasm. How could he just leave like that! With no explanation! Kiyotaka was furious, he walked into the shower to clean himself off after that... thing that just happened.