Chapter 15 | then

———

The car was quiet as I sat with a bodyguard of Killua's next to me.

Earlier Killua left to the downtown of Yorknew to practice for his concert tomorrow, but before he left he had a whole session with his butlers and maids that I get to college safely. It was embarrassing a bit that he was all serious about my safety.

And now I'm sitting here in this clean luxurious car with somehow child lock on my door. The maids back at the house were nice enough to put my stuff in the trunk, but I denied, every time they kept asking the same question.

We arrive at the college campus and the driver drives up to the part of the structure that barely anyone goes to but trucks in a while.

I got out the car as the bodyguard next to me got out also.

I swept myself off checking my outfit for the day, I kinda felt nervous since the yesterday incident on social media.

Feeling a presence next to me, I looked to my right to the bodyguard.

It was a girl with natural curly hair, beautiful brown skin, and eyes I could describe between a purple and gray. She stood in a polite but imitating way, using her height to look down at me.

"Sir, you didn't grab your stuff out the vehicle so I decided that you needed help." The Guard said.

I finally noticed she was holding my backpack and a few other things I brought with me, in her arms as she held out my stuff to me.

I grab my things from her and nodded in pleasure.

Looking at her face I studied her features.

She seemed like a kind and responsible person that's surely a great body guard for Killua. It made me a bit happy.

"What's your name?" I asked

Her eyes widen a bit. "My name is Canary."

Canary..is a pretty name for her

"Your name is really pretty" I exclaimed.

"Thank you...Gon...but looking at the time." She looked down at her wrist, pulling her sleeve down, revealing a watch. "It's time for you to get to your first class, master Zoldyck will be frustrated if you were ever late." She said putting her arm down to her side.

I parted my lips—surprised by the time. I nodded at her silently and started walking off. I looked back at her and waved happily.

Turning back around, I started speed walking from the spot.

I walk through alleyways of buildings on the campus until I make it to the building I needed to get to

I look in my backpack and put on a black hat to cover my appearance but mostly my spikey hair.

Since the start of this fake relationship, it got on social media, causing an eruption of fangirls crying over Killua and news reporters asking questions about us. We've started hiding ourselves more often to avoid this.

I know Killua and I haven't known each other for long and we are suddenly in this whole fiasco just to raise his fortune up, according to his job.

I hope by the end of this whole situation it will go back to a more peaceful life for the both of us.

Walking into the building was really easy. I got only one or two stares from some people but it was still easy to walk in.

Once I got further in, I head to the hallways to find my lecture.