[1] Together

‼️WARNING‼️ CONTAINS SMUT AND OTHER FORMS OF SEXUAL INTIMACY (idk if it was enough or not)

More notes towards the bottom
(For the plot I gave jeans mother a name of my own since I couldn't find her name anywhere pls lmk if u know it:) for the plot au i hope you can keep in mind that jean would be 18+ and so would reader)

thank you

enjoy!:)

———————————————————————————

It had been a while since you had last seen him. A couple of days maybe. It sometimes felt a little lonely now being away from everyone. Especially Jean.

Although the only one keeping you sane was now Jean's mother and your newborn. Since Jean was almost always outside the walls, he decided to have you live with his mother. It was a safer option for you since she would be able to help you in your motherhood.

You never had any problems with her, you were even surprised. Rumors about mothers-in-law hating the daughters-in-law were always circulating. It had even scared you when Jean proposed the idea to move in with her during your early stages of pregnancy.

But as soon as you two met she greeted you with such joy. And when Jean finally decided to take the news to her that you were carrying a child where it would leave him to be the father, she started announcing to everyone she would finally become a grandmother.

She had been ecstatic about such news. Much like Jeans' reaction when you gave him the news.

Not a day went by where she wouldn't cook you a warm meal or help you get from place to place throughout the house.

She was everything from the opposite you thought. Whenever she was around you felt Jeans' small presence surrounding you.

You could even admit she was like the motherly figure you had lost once years ago during the breach of Wall Shinganshina.

After a couple of months, things settled down and Jean was at home more often taking care of you during your later stages of pregnancy. Around the time your baby bump was more noticeable. The one who allowed him to take the time off was Captain Levi himself.

As if things with Jeans' mother couldn't be almost a dream. Jean was a completely different person now too.

Staying up almost every single night to care for you. Bathing you, helping you dress, giving you back rubs, and even taking you out on the most careful walks outside.

It was almost as if he treated you like a porcelain doll. You had to have done something in your past life to earn yourself the enormous amount of love being presented to you.

After you gave birth, Jean and the rest of the Scouts had been outside the walls dealing with the enemies they captured. A part of you remained afraid of such a fact. They were all more advanced than anyone on the island. Only the devil himself would know what type of weaponry they obtained.

You had briefly met them and introduced yourself. But once the scouts knew you were carrying a child they decided to be on board with Jeans' idea.

You waited for him every night to come back. It somewhat made you laugh at yourself. Never in your dreams did you think you would wait home patiently for your partner with a child.

The life of saving others and holding blades on both sides was something you loved. Soaring through the sky gave you that freedom. But when you looked at your daughter, you felt a sense of relief.

An ordinary life in the world of bloodshed.

Everyone had all been building up their strength, while you had now been playing housewife. Not that anyone was upset with you. They were all also overjoyed knowing that you and Jean had decided to start a family now. Even if it was an accident.