Character Profile #1 - Skye Amaratafu

Gender- Female

Gender- Female

Age- 15

Hair Color- Brown w/ Red Highlights

Eye Color- Hazel

Skin Color/ Race- White/Hispanic

Height- 5'8

Birthday- March 26th

Zodiac Sign- Aires

Spirit Animal- Eagle

Sexuality- Straight

Elemental Crystal- Air/Wind

Flaw- Doesn't know when to stop talking

Wears- Artsy patterned jumpers, tall boots, hoop earrings, hair either left down and with volume or in a messy ponytail. She also has a nose piercing.

Personality- Is loud and talkative but doesn't overpower her quieter friends. She likes to push peoples' buttons but doesn't like to talk about her own feelings. She joined the friends later and is still trying to open up more. For now, she is likely to be the start of any party.

Weaknesses- tight spaces, LEGO's, authoritative figures (doesn't know how far is too far when defending herself or her friends)

Hobbies- watching anime, drawing hot anime guys, messing with her friends. 

Short Story- Meeting Skye

It was June, and the end of the school year was coming to an end. It had been a rough one for sixth grader Skye Amaratafu. Well, for her it was always hard, but this year hit differently. Her entire life she had been trying to hide the fact that she could control wind. Like in every superhero comic or movie ever made- she was living it. It had been easier when she was in a larger school where nobody paid any attention to anybody but their friends. But in middle school, when there were more options for schools to go to, the number was decreased significantly.

"I need everybody to make sure to pass in their last homework assignment by Wednesday. A detailed paper on what you've learned." Skye's teacher, Mr. Feralding said, passing out the instructions amidst the groans.

"You've got to be kidding me," A girl to Skye's right muttered. "Who gives out an essay the on the last week of school?"

"You say that about every class, Cyan." The girl right next to Skye chided back. Skye turned to face the two girls. Cyan Seaman and Sunny Shelstrop. They had been in her class all year, and always sat next to each other. She saw them sitting with two other girls at lunch, all of them clustered tightly in a group. Skye envied that. She couldn't really have friends. Not with her secret. The girls saw her staring. Shoot, she thought, trying to come up with a hasty excuse.

"So... uh, what are you guys planning on writing your essays about?" She cringed at the phony question.

"I'll be writing mostly about that unit we did on Egypt." Sunny said, giving Skye a warm smile. "I got the most out of that unit."